Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,018 of 1018
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    I agree with you big time SL...I would target these players...

Lucas Nogueira - International (Brazil)..Tyson Chandler Comparison

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/lucas-nogueira

Jeremy Tyler (USA)..this kid skipped college to play internationally..has alot of potential and upside....

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/jeremy-tyler

Is the weight accurate for Lucas Nogueira? He's listed at 7 feet tall and weighing 200 lbs! I am 6-5, fairly skinny, and weigh about 197. This guy would be abused in the post if that's true

vCash
    Unfortunately that is his weight. I've seen a few sites that list him at 215, but almost all of them say 200. He's young and scouts say he has the frame to put on more weight. The only problem is that he's lazy, so he may never tap into his potential or put on the necessary muscle to play on the block.

vCash
    I want that skinny 7 foot Brazilian kid. He won't be able to come over for 3 years. I'm cool with letting this line up grow together. Right when EB's contract is about up, BOOM, stud 21 year old 7 foooter enters the building!!
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Nogueria is interesting. Watch his highlight film he's pretty sick. Only thing is I've read he's a bit of a bad apple. I don't know how well he'd work in a high character locker room and with Collins. Dougie didn't have too much patience with Kwame in Washington and that may go double for Nogueria. Maybe the locker room helps, maybe he fragments it. I'm a little hesitant.

vCash
    ^^ But if he pans out, dude would be dirty and developing right as we hit our stride.

vCash
    Wow hate to triple post, but I'm in a boring class. I have this pipe dream regarding Lamarcus Aldrige. He's having a great year and has probably become untouchable, BUT if Iggy keeps it up (posting occasional triple doubles, playing lock down D), could there be package we could put together with him as the center piece, maybe throw in Hawes and Louis (or Speights) and an additional trade piece to bring in Aldrige.

I know there's little to no chance, but that package is hard for me to part with, so it might be attractive to Portland.

How sweet would this look:

Jrue
    Turner (with Jodie off the Bench)
    Thad? or mystery man
    Brand
    Aldridge

Draft some wing replacements and big bodies (Trey Tompkins type guys, maybe Nolan Smith (hate Duke but w/e) guys for bench depth). When Brand expires, that core may be attractive to someone like Dwight? (Now I'm really dreaming).

Don't hate
    Last edited by phlipadelphia; 03-07-2011 at 05:06 PM.

vCash
    Probably untouchable, and if they still have any hope that Roy will return it makes it very unlikely. He's still young, and a great piece to build around. I think the only way something like this would happen is if they absolutely loved Speights and we traded Dre, Mo, and filler (Hawes, Lou, expirings).

I still don't think thats enough though. Teams just don't trade young studs with size.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phlipadelphia View Post
    Nogueria is interesting. Watch his highlight film he's pretty sick. Only thing is I've read he's a bit of a bad apple. I don't know how well he'd work in a high character locker room and with Collins. Dougie didn't have too much patience with Kwame in Washington and that may go double for Nogueria. Maybe the locker room helps, maybe he fragments it. I'm a little hesitant.
    But Kwame sucked!! Also, we have a strong positive culture in our locker room. I'd think it would be kind of hard for a young guy that barely speaks English to T.O. it. Also, he wouldn't come over for 3 seasons. Should be enough time for Collins/players to get to know him some.

Worse comes to worst, trade him. Them type shotblocking athletes don't grow on trees. Probably would be able to move pretty high up in the post EB draft using him as a chip then.

It's a Spurs-type move. We should really, really investigate the option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phlipadelphia View Post
    Wow hate to triple post, but I'm in a boring class. I have this pipe dream regarding Lamarcus Aldrige. He's having a great year and has probably become untouchable, BUT if Iggy keeps it up (posting occasional triple doubles, playing lock down D), could there be package we could put together with him as the center piece, maybe throw in Hawes and Louis (or Speights) and an additional trade piece to bring in Aldrige.

I know there's little to no chance, but that package is hard for me to part with, so it might be attractive to Portland.

How sweet would this look:

Jrue
    Turner (with Jodie off the Bench)
    Thad? or mystery man
    Brand
    Aldridge

Draft some wing replacements and big bodies (Trey Tompkins type guys, maybe Nolan Smith (hate Duke but w/e) guys for bench depth). When Brand expires, that core may be attractive to someone like Dwight? (Now I'm really dreaming).

Don't hate

I think Aldridge is a really nice player. I just think he's too soft. I would like an overly assertive big, like Nene(mentality, approach to game).

vCash
    If he falls to us it isn't really a no brainer for me, but I wonder if Collins considers Brackins the project big man and instead goes for someone who can contribute immediately.

vCash
    Are you talking about the Brazilian, Mandrew?

vCash

The Sports Current
    All the News for All the Teams. Are you in the Current?
    Like This Page

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nygiants242 View Post
    +1. Thread locked.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768