Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lights Out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    The show could use some refinement because it's predictable. Otherwise, it's very entertaining, like the fight scene in tonight's episode.
    Exactly.

vCash
    I really like this show to be honest and think it has good potential hopefully people start to watch it.

vCash
    Great episode of television bump.

vCash
    I personally love this show. It's pretty sweet. My girlfriend even watches it with me without *****ing about it, so that is a plus as well lol.
    St. Louis Cardinals
    St. Louis Blues
    Miami Heat
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Just saw the first episode and very much enjoyed it. Looking forward to watching the others
    "Victims aren't we all"

vCash
    Saw the preview for tonight's, I think it should be BA. I like the angle for now.

vCash
    I liked his new trainer and the drama with the family. Good episode.

vCash
    Yea next episode should be interesting... eager to see this fight with Death Row
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    i really like this show, but apparently the ratings havent been so great. hopefully this shows goes beyond one season, because it's a good show.

vCash
    Was crazy when that dude rolled up his sleeves, I hope we hear the circumstances of that.

vCash
    I bailed on this show a long time ago.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I really really like this show allot and it is a shame it isn't that big. I have been hoping for a boxing series for a while and honestly I think this one is good.

vCash
    Man this trainer is loopy as hell. I am starting to think he had a kid of his die or something?? He's got some weird *** interactions with Light's family, but he is an awesome character.

I think he must believe Reynolds was lost to media/promoters and all that **** which is why he hates it so much, but it's like a crazy pathological hatred.

About 10 min left in ep, worried him and Lights might part ways tbh.

3x edit: And it's happening, man I am seriously worried Ed might kill himself and that would be ****ed up as Hell. They better not do that. Lights is making a bad call here, how can you feel the best you've ever felt and drop this guy? His ****ing scum bag brother, really? Ed hasn't said a damn word about his father as far as I can tell. And his brother IS a scum bag - no debate, all he does is LEECH.

4x edit: WTF just happened, WOW. I don't know what's more F'ed, the fact that Ed was strangling him to death, the Johnny was ready to stab him to death or the fact Lights got hit with it.

This guy is a great actor though, never seen him before. I hope he is not done for series, would be a huge mistake - he has brought the best episodes.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 03-08-2011 at 11:05 PM.

vCash
    That was a crazy ending. Disapointed to see Ed go. Liked him a lot. Although maybe he comes back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Man this trainer is loopy as hell. I am starting to think he had a kid of his die or something?? He's got some weird *** interactions with Light's family, but he is an awesome character.

I think he must believe Reynolds was lost to media/promoters and all that **** which is why he hates it so much, but it's like a crazy pathological hatred.

About 10 min left in ep, worried him and Lights might part ways tbh.

3x edit: And it's happening, man I am seriously worried Ed might kill himself and that would be ****ed up as Hell. They better not do that. Lights is making a bad call here, how can you feel the best you've ever felt and drop this guy? His ****ing scum bag brother, really? Ed hasn't said a damn word about his father as far as I can tell. And his brother IS a scum bag - no debate, all he does is LEECH.

4x edit: WTF just happened, WOW. I don't know what's more F'ed, the fact that Ed was strangling him to death, the Johnny was ready to stab him to death or the fact Lights got hit with it.

This guy is a great actor though, never seen him before. I hope he is not done for series, would be a huge mistake - he has brought the best episodes.
    Eammon Walker is one of those underrated and under used guys. He could have had an awesome Hollywood career, but never got used properly. This character he's playing is just proof of that.

I hope Ed comes back, the character is really the only reason I'm still watching at this point.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast