Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lights Out

vCash
    That sucks this is cancelled..Great show..
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Episode wasn't bad, some good acting, but just wasn't too into it being the 2nd to last episode.

vCash
    Hopefully it could get picked up by another station or something. Fx did a piss poor job of promoting it, especially b4 it premiered. I don't understand why they didn't try to position it with a show like justified and get some carryover from that or something. Then they could move it to a new night. Jersey shore got more than one season, how the hell does this get canceled. I knew there was a reason that I only watched sports lol.
    St. Louis Cardinals
    St. Louis Blues
    Miami Heat
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    well i guess its an ok way to end the show

vCash
    I'm pissed that this show got cancelled, really had some great potential.

I wonder if that was an alternating ending to the show that they created in case is did get cancelled?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I'm pissed that this show got cancelled, really had some great potential.

I wonder if that was an alternating ending to the show that they created in case is did get cancelled?
    I'm assuming so because its pretty much the best the best way to end it.

vCash
    Wait wait so I don't really get the ending. I mean what in the world happened.

vCash
    No, this was the ending planned, they didn't know there wouldn't be a Season 2 until the show was already finished shooting. Here's an interview with the executive producer: http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...-series-finale

I am really bummed the show is over, getting sick of watching shows for them to die off in a season or two because ppl like garbage shows over quality ones.

I was really kept on the edge of my seat the entire finale, I really had no clue what was going to happen - which is always a good thing. It was extremely well edited, although the fight choreography was sub-par (understandable I suppose). I guess we saw what they had planned for season 2 with the whole United Boxing and... well Light's losing it.

That line, "Who won?" was Emmy worthy on it's own. Holt did such a great job as Lights and I really hope he gets work soon leading a show and that the failure of this one doesn't ruin his chances. He did GREAT this entire episode. I could go on about every scene but you all saw it. Him in the hallway was so sad, it got dusty in my room when he asked Teresa who won the fight. I was almost to the point of thinking he got KOed and was losing his marbles when in the hallway.

I personally think it was a great show considering the constraints it was under. It needed more episodes/money to flesh out good sub-plots leading up to the fight so I appreciate what they did (sub-plots were the weak part of the series). But I thought the acting was top notch and the characters were outstanding.

I will miss this show.

vCash
    I liked the show but I'm not sure there was even another potential quality season.

Good ending, solid season
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Good finale, it's a shame this show can't continue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234