Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    Like ive said many of times, I'm not a truther, but I don't believe the whole story and I think there is something more to it. I think what truthers say is possibly true, at least some of it. if you think everything you were told is the complete truth, then you are a naive. I would actually like to talk to someone who actually has read the 9/11 commision report, because ive read that cover to cover and everyone that thinks they know what happens hasn't even read a sentence from it and they think they know what actually happen.
    I don't know what scares me more, the people who brush off anyone who questions the events or the people who take the conspiracy to a level that involves tin foil hats. There are plenty of questions worth asking and the biggest danger for ANYTHING is when we stop doing so.

vCash
    ^I don't think you'll find anyone on PSD who disagrees with that.

The questions, however, have to be logical and willing to admit their ignorance if demonstrated incorrect/far too unlikely to be correct based on other evidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    ^I don't think you'll find anyone on PSD who disagrees with that.

The questions, however, have to be logical and willing to admit their ignorance if demonstrated incorrect/far too unlikely to be correct based on other evidence.
    Which never, ever happens.

People want to hide behind "just asking questions" and "want to know the truth," but I have yet to see anyone in the "asking questions" camp that actually wants that. They're far more interesting in trying to poke holes in the official story and calling anything they can't poke holes in untrustworthy because it comes from the government (whether or not it does) to even begin to admit when one of their questions has been actually answered.

As for the 9/11 Commission Report, I've owned it since the day it was published in book form, and I plowed through that thing for like two weeks.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    You didn't understand what perpectives I was using. As a sinner, we're all going to lose our memories when we die. Our memories are contained in the brain.

Our life is contained in God's' thoughts so it's these thoughts that are used by our body to experience life but the bodies we have now are corrupted so we believe we think our own thoughts. We believe we have free will to live anyway we want. Christians believe they need to make a decision for their Jesus. The truth is, God planned everything so our bodies are just like puppets who need these planned out thoughts to function.

Since Christianity is false, they didn't have any saints from the early fourth century until God made me a sinless saint. All the other saints were killed before Christianity was started by the Roman government.

The Bible isn't all fairy tales but the pagan ideas that were added in there kept all the Christians totally confused. Only God can interpret the scriptures and since he uses my flesh and created Word of his power, then I'm the one who gets the understanding of them. I'm the only saint on earth who knows the correct interpretations but of course, the Christians are jealous and proud so that they won't listen to me. It's exactly how the Jewish Pharisees were towards the messiah who I call Jesus, even though I know that's not his real name.

Men were created both male and female so they should have two bodies to live in but during this short age, God had one body prepared for them so that's why we have both male and female chromosomes in our DNA. This is why we get homosexuals, lesbians, eunuchs, and many different mixtures of sex desires and looks. We have some men that look feminine but they still have a desire for women. We have women that look like men but they still have a sexual desire for men. There's many combinations with some people having a sexual desire for animals, young children, or anything goes.
    We'll be in control....not god, or the people who "claim" to know god or just inn general know what's right or wrong.

My mother married three alcoholics. My first father died in a car accident while he was drinking. I was five years old. She married a farmer the following year and he liked to drink heavy when he wasn't working. He was a good farmer and did very well financially. We all went to a Lutheran church but by the time I was 16, I was an alcoholic so I quit going to church. It wasn't until I was close to 26 years old when God revealed himself to me in 1979. Six days later I was sober in a hospital and I've been sober ever since then.

Everything about me was God involved, even though I was a drunk and full of lust. I was married and divorced twice, two bankruptcies, and then he used my lust to force me to Barcelona to be with the beautiful spanish woman I'm with today. Then he began to use here a few years later to get me to repent of my lust. It took about a year for the desire to totally go away but it's gone now for 2 1/2 years. If she left me, I would never be with another woman again.
    Hello, I'm R4L and I regret to inform you I've already taken the role of PSD's religious nut so go find a different forum.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Hello, I'm R4L and I regret to inform you I've already taken the role of PSD's religious nut so go find a different forum.
    I think I've taken the role of PSD's anti-religion nut, which I think makes us arch enemies. Been a while since I've had one of those.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I think I've taken the role of PSD's anti-religion nut, which I think makes us arch enemies. Been a while since I've had one of those.
    Well to be quite honest I've viewed you as my arch enemy for several months now.

And just for the record nobody listen to the imposter OP, I am the true word of God.

vCash
    Man.. you gotta make yourself more known. I had no idea I even HAD a nemesis until now.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash

As for the 9/11 Commission Report, I've owned it since the day it was published in book form, and I plowed through that thing for like two weeks.
    I read it the same way I read any gov't sponsored investigation of itself; with one big grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Well to be quite honest I've viewed you as my arch enemy for several months now.

And just for the record nobody listen to the imposter OP, I am the true word of God.
    Man.. you gotta make yourself more known. I had no idea I even HAD a nemesis until now.

DING DING DING DING
    DING DING DING DING

In the red corner, from Schaumburg, IL weighing in at....ummm....18,938 posts.....the voice of reason and master of disaster.....NATEPRO.

and in the blue corner, hailing from San Antonio, Tx and weighing in at 16,541 posts.....the man of god with an irrational belief in.......THE RAIDERS RAIDAZ4LIFE

This match is scheduled for a bout lasting for eternity....or til death depending on which contestant is correct.

Ladies and gentlemen........

LLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUUUUMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLEEEEE!!

Clean fight fellas...no arguments of irreducible complexity or "just a theory" and no calling of the believer as a fascist nazi crusader who hates reason.

vCash
    That was a major fail at being funny

vCash
    I'm gonna be honest, I prefer to do my work incognito

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Clean fight fellas...no arguments of irreducible complexity
    Visit my Blog.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567