Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod
    even though my sin of lust is gone and we don't have sex.
    Yup. Troll.

A decent troll, but a troll nonetheless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    The problem you have is that you don't listen. I already told you that I'm fine so stop avoiding the truth. You're just like all those whining Christians who find every excuse in the books to keep from hearing the gospel that exposes their lies.
    Or maybe you're not hearing me because you are so convinced of this truth which COULD be just a part of your subconscious. I hate sounding like a shrink, cause there's so much misguidance and contradiction in modern psychology, but the fact is there is a chance this is not the word of god, but something in the back of your mind.

The fact that we're questioning it means it's not a 100% truth and up for debate.

Your sharing it with us 'cause you care and we're sharing our thoughts 'cause we care too.

vCash
    If my brain is doing tricks, then I'm very good at disguising it. My wife is a hypochondriac who notices everything and we're getting along very well, even though my sin of lust is gone and we don't have sex.

If my brain was good at doing tricks when according to you and hundreds of other unlicensed psychiatists online that I'm mentally ill, then how would I spend 100 hours a week preaching the gospel online, writing over 600 writings, 1200 parables, proverbs and quotes of truth, and publishing over 100 videos. You can read all of this and see that my mind produces the same truth through the whole works. There's no inconsistency at all in my mind. So here's your verification that my mind is in perfect condition. The only difference is that I get all my thoughts without any deception in them.
    There often isn't inconsistency in individuals with issues. The leaps of logic and faulty reasoning needed to believe what you speak, though, point to some internal issues.

That you're arguing that spending 100+ hours a week doing any singular thing online kinda supports my argument

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    Yup. Troll.

A decent troll, but a troll nonetheless.
    That's only your opinion which doesn't count to God. If you get me banned or let me stay here, you're still going to die soon in the fire of God. I'm not here to troll around and be mean or stupid. I'm here to preach the gospel and expose the lies of anyone who attempts to challenge him.

I know all about trolls who try get me to lie and not one of them has ever had success. I had one hanging on me for 1 1/2 years and he didn't find any lies.

vCash
    That's only your opinion which doesn't count to God. If you get me banned or let me stay here, you're still going to die soon in the fire of God. I'm not here to troll around and be mean or stupid. I'm here to preach the gospel and expose the lies of anyone who attempts to challenge him.

I know all about trolls who try get me to lie and not one of them has ever had success. I had one hanging on me for 1 1/2 years and he didn't find any lies.
    I don't care. God sucks.

I'm on team Satan.

vCash

...uhhh...

As for the troll sticking with you for 1.5 years, LOL! That's hilariously pathetic of him. Also, I bet he didn't find any truths, did he?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    There often isn't inconsistency in individuals with issues. The leaps of logic and faulty reasoning needed to believe what you speak, though, point to some internal issues.

That you're arguing that spending 100+ hours a week doing any singular thing online kinda supports my argument
    What happens with me is that I have more perpectives to speak from. I have my flesh with my old memorie to speak from. I was created as the Word so I can tell you about God's plans. I also speak for God so I can speak from his perpective. This causes a lot of confusion with people who read my writings or listen to me preach. They always think I'm contradicting myself but it's impossible. I can't lie since I'm sinless.

vCash
    I don't care. God sucks.

I'm on team Satan.
    BAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed the hardest I have in a looooooong time at that.

And ok, I'm done being a douchebag here. Gym time.

vCash
    What happens with me is that I have more perpectives to speak from. I have my flesh with my old memorie to speak from. I was created as the Word so I can tell you about God's plans. I also speak for God so I can speak from his perpective. This causes a lot of confusion with people who read my writings or listen to me preach. They always think I'm contradicting myself but it's impossible. I can't lie since I'm sinless.
    Oh really? A lie within a lie? Brilliant!

vCash
    ...uhhh...

As for the troll sticking with you for 1.5 years, LOL! That's hilariously pathetic of him. Also, I bet he didn't find any truths, did he?
    No, but he sure did use up a lot of scriptures he didn't understand. I had to give him the interpretations because he always took them out of context. He thought he was a saint like all Christians do so when they use the scriptures, they're out of context. They need to read them from a sinners point of view. Then they would realize they don't understand a thing.

vCash
    Oh really? A lie within a lie? Brilliant!
    Time for me to get some sleep. That sure was a lot of lies to weed through.

vCash
    PSD: We bring out the crazy in you

Anyone want to try and get 4chan to figure out who this guy is?

vCash
    Either I stopped taking my medicine or this guy did, but it's definitely one of us.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I don't care. God sucks.

I'm on team Satan.

vCash
    Like ive said many of times, I'm not a truther, but I don't believe the whole story and I think there is something more to it. I think what truthers say is possibly true, at least some of it. if you think everything you were told is the complete truth, then you are a naive. I would actually like to talk to someone who actually has read the 9/11 commision report, because ive read that cover to cover and everyone that thinks they know what happens hasn't even read a sentence from it and they think they know what actually happen.

Don't ask don't tell is back, not for gays in the military, Obama's policy for questions about Libya - Jay Leno

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast