Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    ^Not a bad joke. Same thought came to my mind. This guy's ****ing dangerous if he ever gets the idea to correct nature's faults himself.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    ^Not a bad joke. Same thought came to my mind. This guy's ****ing dangerous if he ever gets the idea to correct nature's faults himself.
    He's not dangerous. There are far crazier beliefs by people in this world causing far more damage. There's just some deep transference here.

vCash
    I mean this in the most sincere way possible...

You need mental health evaluations. Your contradictions, ********, and pained rhetoric are extremely concerning. Given the events that occurred recently with a mentally ill man in AZ, I think you should heed this advice.
    I don't heed to any sinners in fear. Have a good day.

vCash
    [QUOTE=GGGGG-Men;16312745][QUOTE]

Did your parents push a strong christian agenda on you?
    We grew up Lutherans so that doesn't count in Christianity. Besides, I left the church when I was 16 because I fell on my face in front of the whole church while I was still drunk from the night before. My god was alcohol and it entertained me much better than Christianity ever could.

What about Buddhists? Or the sun god worshippers of ancient Egypt who predate all biblical god belief's? Seems the history of god belief stems from them starring at the sun and nature without understanding how the processes work and then creating the whole story around them. See, like the solstice, darkest day of the year before the earth shifts back and days get longer, was viewed as the death of the sun. Then 3 days go by while the earth shifts back and it appears the days get longer again (hence the constant death, 3 days dead and then resurrection of Jesus and 100 other gods....with the birth (or brightest) day being December 25th. So really the whole concept of god is a misunderstanding of the universe since god's son is really god's sun.
    This was pagan religion, which only means men worshipped their own ideas.

I think a few hundred years of biological study could shut this down.
    Men always think they have a better idea than God.

I see. Did you ever consider that while growing up so much was out of your control....the loss of your father, your mother's choice for a replacement....that you were looking for an escape? So the alcohol comes into play as a release or numbing of the tragic reality you had to deal with. It was a need to reach out for something that you could control....but when you realize the alcohol is in control, the ego's reliance on it loses it's power. So you quit....but you still need control.....so this voice of god appears in your head and suddenly not only do you have "the truth" but YOU are the one with the truth.....and the power. Meanwhile, it's really the egoic voice, that all of us have (read Eckhart Tolle's New Earth....with a grain of salt) that is calling out these truths.
    If you listen to me instead of your own deceptive thoughts, then you might hear the truth.

I
    think you should seek out someone more cerebral to share these truths with (psychologist who can understand where they come from). I mean either you share the enlightenment with them and they can join you or maybe vice versa....but there's value in it.

The only value in the Word I speak is that it will kill everything on this earth. It's way more valuable to God than to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He's not dangerous. There are far crazier beliefs by people in this world causing far more damage. There's just some deep transference here.
    Not arguing there aren't. And indeed. The persistence displayed is what's dangerous. Find the right niche to exploit, and you have your following.

vCash
    You're going to be killed because of the Word I speak. The Word is the power of God who created all things and very soon, the earth's crust will be melted by hot molten lava. It takes a lot of power to do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    You're going to be killed because of the Word I speak. The Word is the power of God who created all things and very soon, the earth's crust will be melted by hot molten lava. It takes a lot of power to do that.
    You're ****ed in the head broski...
    Who Is John Galt? Atlas is Shrugging.

vCash
    We grew up Lutherans so that doesn't count in Christianity. Besides, I left the church when I was 16 because I fell on my face in front of the whole church while I was still drunk from the night before. My god was alcohol and it entertained me much better than Christianity ever could.
    That's kind of my point again. You were looking for something, found it in alcohol and when it stopped filling the gap you were looking for you moved on to this word of god or the "truth". I mean whether you're 100% on point or not, don't you think it's worth discussing with someone who can either be enlightened or help you? I dunno I find value in it, even if I'm quietly realizing how wrong they are. You should check it out.

This was pagan religion, which only means men worshipped their own ideas.
    Paganism was the start of "god".

Men always think they have a better idea than God.
    For our purposes of discussion that's a bit contradictory. I'm saying god IS an idea. Even if you hold it as truth, its an idea based on the language we're using here.

If you listen to me instead of your own deceptive thoughts, then you might hear the truth.
    I'm listening. Who's to say your thoughts and by that I mean the word of god, aren't deceiving you? Could be deception on top of deception and none of us really knows anything. Again, a reason to talk to someone about this.

vCash
    If we're all killed no matter what, what's the point in preaching the word? What's done is done right?

vCash
    If we're all killed no matter what, what's the point in preaching the word? What's done is done right?
    I know myself quite a bit better than you do. You're avoiding the truth that I speak.

vCash
    Are you threatening me?...

I know YOU aren't, and God's not threatening me...he's trying to enlighten me to a reality I choose to not accept (because it's not reality...). That said, I'd choose your words a bit more carefully.

The problem I have with all of this is 1. it's not verifiable 2. it's been said time and time again, and it's never become reality and 3. "God" can be artificially created in the brain - who's to say that your brain isn't playing tricks on you and making you believe the messages you're receiving are the word of an ethereal being?

vCash
    I have to fulfill some prophesies so I need to preach the gospel until I'm killed. I have no choice because my flesh is totally obedient to the Word of God.

vCash
    I know myself quite a bit better than you do. You're avoiding the truth that I speak.
    You don't know that. If you could be deceived for so long, you could be being deceived right now! Wouldn't it be worth finding out by talking to someone?

I have to fulfill some prophesies so I need to preach the gospel until I'm killed. I have no choice because my flesh is totally obedient to the Word of God.
    Maybe.

vCash
    Are you threatening me?...

I know YOU aren't, and God's not threatening me...he's trying to enlighten me to a reality I choose to not accept (because it's not reality...). That said, I'd choose your words a bit more carefully.

The problem I have with all of this is 1. it's not verifiable 2. it's been said time and time again, and it's never become reality and 3. "God" can be artificially created in the brain - who's to say that your brain isn't playing tricks on you and making you believe the messages you're receiving are the word of an ethereal being?
    If my brain is doing tricks, then I'm very good at disguising it. My wife is a hypochondriac who notices everything and we're getting along very well, even though my sin of lust is gone and we don't have sex.

If my brain was good at doing tricks when according to you and hundreds of other unlicensed psychiatists online that I'm mentally ill, then how would I spend 100 hours a week preaching the gospel online, writing over 600 writings, 1200 parables, proverbs and quotes of truth, and publishing over 100 videos. You can read all of this and see that my mind produces the same truth through the whole works. There's no inconsistency at all in my mind. So here's your verification that my mind is in perfect condition. The only difference is that I get all my thoughts without any deception in them.

vCash
    You don't know that. If you could be deceived for so long, you could be being deceived right now! Wouldn't it be worth finding out by talking to someone?

Maybe.
    The problem you have is that you don't listen. I already told you that I'm fine so stop avoiding the truth. You're just like all those whining Christians who find every excuse in the books to keep from hearing the gospel that exposes their lies.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast