Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    Everything was planned by God so whatever sex you had in your life was supposed to happen. I'm on my third beautiful wife so I didn't suffer in the sex department until he removed my sin of lust. Now I have no desire at all for sex even with a beautiful woman in the house every day who still loves me for some reason.
    Interesting. And how does your wife feel about your translation of god's word? Is she interested or concerned? Why wouldn't god instate a heavy lust to ensure more souls for his....kingdom or whatever?

See lust isn't a sin unless you subscribe to the mistaken christian faith that you keep referring to, so I'm a little confused.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What exactly makes me a sinner? I mean is it the christian b.s. of thinking about my neighbor's wife naked while I wax my carrot or is it something bigger....which I assume you mean and can't wait to hear the definition?

Do you have a mailing list and brochure?
    Everyone of us were born with a corrupted body with genetic traits that give power to deceive our thoughts. This makes us try satisfy our bodies instead of obeying the commandments of God. The selfish love we know about is caused by these genetic traits so we only love because it's satisfying us, not the person who we're pretending to love.

The love of God is knowledge which takes away all fears. These genetic traits are where sin is originated so once God changed the genetic traits in me, I no longer had a way to keep sinning. It's impossible for me not to obey the law and commandments of God because I am the Word, which is the law and commandments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted so I can make this my eternal sig. Someone promise me that it will only be closed.
    I'm bored as hell at work and this is these are the only active 2 threads in this forum, so they better stay open. Plus I need to know how to better myself in paradise once the world shakes and sends me there. **** my desk is shaking right now, COULD IT BE....oops...nope, it's the fat guy 3 offices down walking by to the kitchen. I'm good.

vCash
    Everyone of us were born with a corrupted body with genetic traits that give power to deceive our thoughts. This makes us try satisfy our bodies instead of obeying the commandments of God. The selfish love we know about is caused by these genetic traits so we only love because it's satisfying us, not the person who we're pretending to love.

The love of God is knowledge which takes away all fears. These genetic traits are where sin is originated so once God changed the genetic traits in me, I no longer had a way to keep sinning. It's impossible for me not to obey the law and commandments of God because I am the Word, which is the law and commandments.
    Call it love, but all acts are selfish.....otherwise we'd just sit in a corner and die. It's always about self benefit.

What exactly are these "commandants"? And if god is so concerned with us knowing these truths, why not talk to all of us instead of just you.....or are there more people? Basically, what is the exact population of crazytown?

vCash
    New sig up!

vCash
    Interesting. And how does your wife feel about your translation of god's word? Is she interested or concerned? Why wouldn't god instate a heavy lust to ensure more souls for his....kingdom or whatever?

See lust isn't a sin unless you subscribe to the mistaken christian faith that you keep referring to, so I'm a little confused.
    All of God's created people will be saved from their bodies when they die. Some of us were changed to stop sinning so we could preach the gospel but we still have to die. Our memories still contain the sinful life we had before we became a spokesman for God.

Christianity is a false religion that got started after the Roman government killed all the true saints. These saints had many followers and the Romans didn't want them to become saints. They hunted these saints for three hundred years so they made sure that no saint could exist again. That's when they had their leader, Constantine, find a way to deceive these followers and this became Christianity.

Christians hate me with a passion and I've been banned from more than sixty forums since last spring. They love to talk about their Bibles but they hate meeting the truth who exposes their lies.

You don't have anything to worry about because you'll be going to the same place as everyone else. We saints, prophets and the messiah were created together so we'll be the first to get new adult bodies in paradise. Everyone else will be born with two bodies of the opposite sex. They will be partners forever since there won't be any divorces in the new world.

We'll be the God on earth and rule over the whole world. Our bodies will never die again so we can look forward to living for eternity.

vCash
    Call it love, but all acts are selfish.....otherwise we'd just sit in a corner and die. It's always about self benefit.

What exactly are these "commandants"? And if god is so concerned with us knowing these truths, why not talk to all of us instead of just you.....or are there more people? Basically, what is the exact population of crazytown?
    In the next heaven and earth, we'll never experience a selfish act. I know what it's like to preach the gospel for 100 hours a week, every week and all year long without any pay or gratitude. This is the kind of love you will expect in paradise.

vCash
    I'm bored as hell at work and this is these are the only active 2 threads in this forum, so they better stay open. Plus I need to know how to better myself in paradise once the world shakes and sends me there. **** my desk is shaking right now, COULD IT BE....oops...nope, it's the fat guy 3 offices down walking by to the kitchen. I'm good.
    Here, watch this video for a little shaking experience. It's about this earth changing into the new heaven and earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7YQa3axy0

vCash
    All of God's created people will be saved from their bodies when they die. Some of us were changed to stop sinning so we could preach the gospel but we still have to die. Our memories still contain the sinful life we had before we became a spokesman for God.
    Hold up....earlier you said we'll have no memories of the sinful life so we won't be able to hold it against god. Which way is it?

Christianity is a false religion that got started after the Roman government killed all the true saints. These saints had many followers and the Romans didn't want them to become saints. They hunted these saints for three hundred years so they made sure that no saint could exist again. That's when they had their leader, Constantine, find a way to deceive these followers and this became Christianity.
    If christianity is false....how are there still "saints"?

Christians hate me with a passion and I've been banned from more than sixty forums since last spring. They love to talk about their Bibles but they hate meeting the truth who exposes their lies.
    This: is the look of shock I would give, if I were shocked.....but I'm not, so here's a:

Yeah, the bible is pretty much ancient fairy tales taken in the wrong direction. I think we're finding some middle ground here.

You don't have anything to worry about because you'll be going to the same place as everyone else. We saints, prophets and the messiah were created together so we'll be the first to get new adult bodies in paradise. Everyone else will be born with two bodies of the opposite sex. They will be partners forever since there won't be any divorces in the new world.
    What about infants? Will they be born into adult bodies or will their partners be infants too....which is kinda gross. Interesting that this new world leads to no divorces and you've had 2 yourself yes? That works out nicely. Did these words of god come before, after or during your previous marriages?

We'll be the God on earth and rule over the whole world. Our bodies will never die again so we can look forward to living for eternity.
    We'll be in control....not god, or the people who "claim" to know god or just inn general know what's right or wrong.

Were your parents very religious? Did they claim to know what's best for you based on bible or religious texts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted so I can make this my eternal sig. Someone promise me that it will only be closed.
    Whatever turns you on my friend.

vCash
    Here, watch this video for a little shaking experience. It's about this earth changing into the new heaven and earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7YQa3axy0
    By any chance........have you spent any time in Tucson recently?

vCash
    Hold up....earlier you said we'll have no memories of the sinful life so we won't be able to hold it against god. Which way is it?
    You didn't understand what perpectives I was using. As a sinner, we're all going to lose our memories when we die. Our memories are contained in the brain.

Our life is contained in God's' thoughts so it's these thoughts that are used by our body to experience life but the bodies we have now are corrupted so we believe we think our own thoughts. We believe we have free will to live anyway we want. Christians believe they need to make a decision for their Jesus. The truth is, God planned everything so our bodies are just like puppets who need these planned out thoughts to function.

If christianity is false....how are there still "saints"?
    Since Christianity is false, they didn't have any saints from the early fourth century until God made me a sinless saint. All the other saints were killed before Christianity was started by the Roman government.

Yeah, the bible is pretty much ancient fairy tales taken in the wrong direction. I think we're finding some middle ground here.
    The Bible isn't all fairy tales but the pagan ideas that were added in there kept all the Christians totally confused. Only God can interpret the scriptures and since he uses my flesh and created Word of his power, then I'm the one who gets the understanding of them. I'm the only saint on earth who knows the correct interpretations but of course, the Christians are jealous and proud so that they won't listen to me. It's exactly how the Jewish Pharisees were towards the messiah who I call Jesus, even though I know that's not his real name.

What about infants? Will they be born into adult bodies or will their partners be infants too....which is kinda gross. Interesting that this new world leads to no divorces and you've had 2 yourself yes? That works out nicely. Did these words of god come before, after or during your previous marriages?
    Men were created both male and female so they should have two bodies to live in but during this short age, God had one body prepared for them so that's why we have both male and female chromosomes in our DNA. This is why we get homosexuals, lesbians, eunuchs, and many different mixtures of sex desires and looks. We have some men that look feminine but they still have a desire for women. We have women that look like men but they still have a sexual desire for men. There's many combinations with some people having a sexual desire for animals, young children, or anything goes.
    We'll be in control....not god, or the people who "claim" to know god or just inn general know what's right or wrong.

Were your parents very religious? Did they claim to know what's best for you based on bible or religious texts?
    My mother married three alcoholics. My first father died in a car accident while he was drinking. I was five years old. She married a farmer the following year and he liked to drink heavy when he wasn't working. He was a good farmer and did very well financially. We all went to a Lutheran church but by the time I was 16, I was an alcoholic so I quit going to church. It wasn't until I was close to 26 years old when God revealed himself to me in 1979. Six days later I was sober in a hospital and I've been sober ever since then.

Everything about me was God involved, even though I was a drunk and full of lust. I was married and divorced twice, two bankruptcies, and then he used my lust to force me to Barcelona to be with the beautiful spanish woman I'm with today. Then he began to use here a few years later to get me to repent of my lust. It took about a year for the desire to totally go away but it's gone now for 2 1/2 years. If she left me, I would never be with another woman again.

vCash
    By any chance........have you spent any time in Tucson recently?
    I've never been to Tucson but I've been to many other places in the U.S.

vCash
    I mean this in the most sincere way possible...

You need mental health evaluations. Your contradictions, ********, and pained rhetoric are extremely concerning. Given the events that occurred recently with a mentally ill man in AZ, I think you should heed this advice.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    [QUOTE]
    You didn't understand what perpectives I was using. As a sinner, we're all going to lose our memories when we die. Our memories are contained in the brain.

Our life is contained in God's' thoughts so it's these thoughts that are used by our body to experience life but the bodies we have now are corrupted so we believe we think our own thoughts. We believe we have free will to live anyway we want. Christians believe they need to make a decision for their Jesus. The truth is, God planned everything so our bodies are just like puppets who need these planned out thoughts to function.
    Did your parents push a strong christian agenda on you?

The Bible isn't all fairy tales but the pagan ideas that were added in there kept all the Christians totally confused. Only God can interpret the scriptures and since he uses my flesh and created Word of his power, then I'm the one who gets the understanding of them. I'm the only saint on earth who knows the correct interpretations but of course, the Christians are jealous and proud so that they won't listen to me. It's exactly how the Jewish Pharisees were towards the messiah who I call Jesus, even though I know that's not his real name.
    What about Buddhists? Or the sun god worshippers of ancient Egypt who predate all biblical god belief's? Seems the history of god belief stems from them starring at the sun and nature without understanding how the processes work and then creating the whole story around them. See, like the solstice, darkest day of the year before the earth shifts back and days get longer, was viewed as the death of the sun. Then 3 days go by while the earth shifts back and it appears the days get longer again (hence the constant death, 3 days dead and then resurrection of Jesus and 100 other gods....with the birth (or brightest) day being December 25th. So really the whole concept of god is a misunderstanding of the universe since god's son is really god's sun.

Men were created both male and female so they should have two bodies to live in but during this short age, God had one body prepared for them so that's why we have both male and female chromosomes in our DNA. This is why we get homosexuals, lesbians, eunuchs, and many different mixtures of sex desires and looks. We have some men that look feminine but they still have a desire for women. We have women that look like men but they still have a sexual desire for men. There's many combinations with some people having a sexual desire for animals, young children, or anything goes.
    I think a few hundred years of biological study could shut this down.

My mother married three alcoholics. My first father died in a car accident while he was drinking. I was five years old. She married a farmer the following year and he liked to drink heavy when he wasn't working. He was a good farmer and did very well financially. We all went to a Lutheran church but by the time I was 16, I was an alcoholic so I quit going to church. It wasn't until I was close to 26 years old when God revealed himself to me in 1979. Six days later I was sober in a hospital and I've been sober ever since then.
    I see. Did you ever consider that while growing up so much was out of your control....the loss of your father, your mother's choice for a replacement....that you were looking for an escape? So the alcohol comes into play as a release or numbing of the tragic reality you had to deal with. It was a need to reach out for something that you could control....but when you realize the alcohol is in control, the ego's reliance on it loses it's power. So you quit....but you still need control.....so this voice of god appears in your head and suddenly not only do you have "the truth" but YOU are the one with the truth.....and the power. Meanwhile, it's really the egoic voice, that all of us have (read Eckhart Tolle's New Earth....with a grain of salt) that is calling out these truths.

I think you should seek out someone more cerebral to share these truths with (psychologist who can understand where they come from). I mean either you share the enlightenment with them and they can join you or maybe vice versa....but there's value in it.

I've never been to Tucson but I've been to many other places in the U.S.
    Poor joke on my part.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast