Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    So that means you dont know god and you are a liar too. Thanks pal

Yes im a sinner. And i love sinning. I love masterbating and i loved having sex with random girls and i love having sex with my girlfriend. Sinning is fun and everyone knows it and loves doing it
    I am God in the flesh so I don't need to be confused in man's religions. You'll die as a sinner but so will everyone else, including me. I'll be killed soon and then the earth will start to shake violently. It won't be long after that when most people on earth are dead. Then you won't be able to masterbate anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post

What I'm getting at is that there is no truth in the world today. It's all about selfishness and get what you can out of the world and leave the rest behind.
    Hey, now there's a glimmer of sanity. Gotta agree with ya there.

What made PSD the outlet for "the word of god"? 94,000+ users or so....I'd think there are bigger audiences out there. Or is it the religion section being added to the forum? I suppose god wouldn't want to go off-topic and all to get his word out. Plus a lot less chance of sunburn than standing on the corner with a cardboard sign.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    I bet my dad could beat up your dead.
    It depends if he dies first or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hey, now there's a glimmer of sanity. Gotta agree with ya there.

What made PSD the outlet for "the word of god"? 94,000+ users or so....I'd think there are bigger audiences out there. Or is it the religion section being added to the forum? I suppose god wouldn't want to go off-topic and all to get his word out. Plus a lot less chance of sunburn than standing on the corner with a cardboard sign.
    Did you know that most men have selfish sex? They could care less about their women enjoying themselves.

vCash
    Excuses are always the easy way out when faced with the truth.
    I think I saw that on a bumper sticker one time.

So why is god unhappy with this planet in this solar system? Not so much the trillions of others out there? Is he pissed or is this just kind of a cyclical thing?

vCash
    I am God in the flesh so I don't need to be confused in man's religions. You'll die as a sinner but so will everyone else, including me. I'll be killed soon and then the earth will start to shake violently. It won't be long after that when most people on earth are dead. Then you won't be able to masterbate anymore.
    Still means you're human which means you do not know god.

...wait...iv seen this movie. Quick! Get Kevin Smith, Chris Rock, Alan Rickman, Salma Hayek and Jason Mewes. We need to get to Red Bank, New Jersey and stop Matt Damon and Ben Afleck

vCash
    Did you know that most men have selfish sex? They could care less about their women enjoying themselves.
    Well you're the word of god; isn't it not supposed to be enjoyable at all? Just to procreate right?

vCash
    Its about sex now? **** didnt know that. The bolded part isnt me. I always make sure she comes. Yay for changing topics on the fly!

vCash
    For the word of god, you're pretty full of typos and incorrect grammar. It's "could not care less"....otherwise the saying is pointless.

BTW is this you too: http://twitter.com/god ?

vCash
    Still means you're human which means you do not know god.

...wait...iv seen this movie. Quick! Get Kevin Smith, Chris Rock, Alan Rickman, Salma Hayek and Jason Mewes. We need to get to Red Bank, New Jersey and stop Matt Damon and Ben Afleck
    Do you think God is some guy in the sky? Or do you believe that Jesus really did float into the sky one day and is now God? This is what most of those gullible Christians believe.

vCash
    For the word of god, you're pretty full of typos and incorrect grammar. It's "could not care less"....otherwise the saying is pointless.

BTW is this you too: http://twitter.com/god ?
    Most sinners see mistakes instead of hear the truth.

vCash
    Its about sex now? **** didnt know that. The bolded part isnt me. I always make sure she comes. Yay for changing topics on the fly!
    That's what all liars say to their buddies. It's the silent friends that get all the action.

vCash
    Most sinners see mistakes instead of hear the truth.
    What exactly makes me a sinner? I mean is it the christian b.s. of thinking about my neighbor's wife naked while I wax my carrot or is it something bigger....which I assume you mean and can't wait to hear the definition?

Do you have a mailing list and brochure?

vCash
    Well you're the word of god; isn't it not supposed to be enjoyable at all? Just to procreate right?
    Everything was planned by God so whatever sex you had in your life was supposed to happen. I'm on my third beautiful wife so I didn't suffer in the sex department until he removed my sin of lust. Now I have no desire at all for sex even with a beautiful woman in the house every day who still loves me for some reason.

vCash
    Everything was planned by God so whatever sex you had in your life was supposed to happen. I'm on my third beautiful wife so I didn't suffer in the sex department until he removed my sin of lust. Now I have no desire at all for sex even with a beautiful woman in the house every day who still loves me for some reason.

I hope this thread doesn't get deleted so I can make this my eternal sig. Someone promise me that it will only be closed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast