Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    Either way works because everyone on this planet is a liar except for the one who's speaking for God. He has to get rid of all these liars before the next heaven and earth can be lived in.
    So now you're threatening us...

vCash
    Yeah these threads really need to be closed.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    How do you know? Maybe god did tell Bush to go to Iraq and Afghanistan because it would somehow make the world a better place. But we dont know and never will know because things such as people saying, "God told me this" and miracles are silly things that cant be substantiated in any means
    The reason you don't see much of former president Bush is because he's enjoying all the billions of dollars he made for himself and his friends. He has never know God and neither has any Christians or other religious people on this earth. They're all liars who pretend to know God so they worship their own ideas instead of the true God.

vCash
    Who said I was a 9/11 truther? I am the truth and know that everyone is lying about the 9/11 attacks. It's not about a few Muslims who are angry at the U.S. It's about the billions of dollars that were made with two wars.
    Yeah that's kind of the same point I was getting at...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    So now you're threatening us...
    I'm only speaking the truth and the truth is exposing your lies. That can very uncomfortable for most sinners.

vCash
    All the presidents are liars and can't be trusted for anything. They follow the big boys who have all the money.
    There was one honest president. But most people dont know about him because he was replaced in history by Garfield. William T Scabtoothe was the greatest president but the ruling elites scrubbed all record of him and replaced him with Garfield because we all love the cat and they knew we wouldnt pursue it further. Just try to get Garfields' SSN...you cant. Fact, proven.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkShizzle View Post
    Yeah these threads really need to be closed.
    I'm in the right category so don't worry, they aren't going to hurt you. Only chickens run from their master who feeds them.

vCash
    Oh good another delusionist to spew garbage into our nice little forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There was one honest president. But most people dont know about him because he was replaced in history by Garfield. William T Scabtoothe was the greatest president but the ruling elites scrubbed all record of him and replaced him with Garfield because we all love the cat and they knew we wouldnt pursue it further. Just try to get Garfields' SSN...you cant. Fact, proven.
    YES

I'm only speaking the truth and the truth is exposing your lies. That can very uncomfortable for most sinners.
    Truth isn't prognosticated and to sin means to miss the mark, so your history of mistranslations result in a language barrier.

I'm in the right category so don't worry, they aren't going to hurt you. Only chickens run from their master who feeds them.
    Sticks and stones.....

vCash
    The reason you don't see much of former president Bush is because he's enjoying all the billions of dollars he made for himself and his friends. He has never know God and neither has any Christians or other religious people on this earth. They're all liars who pretend to know God so they worship their own ideas instead of the true God.
    So that means you dont know god and you are a liar too. Thanks pal
    Yes im a sinner. And i love sinning. I love masterbating and i loved having sex with random girls and i love having sex with my girlfriend. Sinning is fun and everyone knows it and loves doing it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah that's kind of the same point I was getting at...
    The U.S. government and most of the media outlets are controlled by the mega rich people in this world and they only allow the news that they want you to hear. I spent three months staight on the internet reading all kinds of news outside of the U.S. and got a much different view point than most Americans. No matter where I researched, it always led me to a dead end. This whole attack was planned over many years starting in the Nixon administration. They've been wanting to have wars in the Mideast for a long time so all they had to do was find a group of warriors who could stir up terrorism and then hide them all when they got their jobs done.

If a country came over to attack the main cities of the U.S., you can bet that many American men would sign up to be terrorists against the attackers.

What I'm getting at is that there is no truth in the world today. It's all about selfishness and get what you can out of the world and leave the rest behind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cambovenzi View Post
    Oh good another delusionist to spew garbage into our nice little forum.
    You're the one in a delusion and I'm speaking the truth. If you listen to me, then you will learn why the world is deluded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    YES

Truth isn't prognosticated and to sin means to miss the mark, so your history of mistranslations result in a language barrier.

Sticks and stones.....
    Excuses are always the easy way out when faced with the truth.

vCash
    Either way works because everyone on this planet is a liar except for the one who's speaking for God. He has to get rid of all these liars before the next heaven and earth can be lived in.
    I bet my dad could beat up your dead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    I bet my dad could beat up your dead.
    I see what you did there

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast