Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500

    The Lies of 9/11

    The day after the 9/11 attacks, President Bush mentioned the Al Qaida as being responsible for the attacks. This was a deliberate lie to deceive Americans and anyone watching him. Not one shred of evidence existed for Bush to make that statement but most Americans believed it, including myself.


    Nine years later and trillions of dollars spent fighting two wars that has taken the lives of millions of people, and there still isn't any evidence to prove Bin Laden and his Al Qaida members used passenger jets to ram into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon.


    I'm not writing this to prove my theories because nobody can sort through all the lies involved with this scam and come up with the truth. God had me research this event for several months just to prove to me there is no truth in the world. The 9/11 incident led me to many other lies our governments want us to believe in.


    When our governments don't answer questions, they are lying to protect people and for many reasons. They're protecting themselves from the possibility of a revolution by the civilians. They're protecting special interest groups like bankers and corporations. Or they could be setting themselves up with wealth after they are done with public service. Our latest President's have all become very wealthy people after their term in office.


    The main beneficiaries are the wealthy people who manipulate the government and the civilians with money and power, whether they're involved in politics or simply get the right people elected for them. Money will make most people say the right words while they're in leadership roles and since most people worship money instead of God, it's very easy for the rich to get richer.


    Most of my researching led to very wealthy individuals who have set up a system of lies so no man could ever touch them in a court of law. They have learned how to control masses of people through the use of money, experience and techniques they share among each other. By keeping these lies from the public as much as possible, they can elude any penalties for their crimes. Even when half the population knows they are lying along with their governments, these rich people know how to keep out of trouble and keep living a large life while a big part of the world is starving.


    The truth is that God will supply all man's needs if they are obedient to his spoken Word and become sinless. Man didn't need to build anything or profit from it. Man's disobedience to God's laws and commandments forced him to live according to his sinful flesh's desires. Greed, jealousy, envy, gluttony and laziness were sins that caused man to covet other people's wealth, land and people to work for them. It was sins that caused Americans to fall into slavery to the rich and obey all their laws and wishes.


    Billions of dollars are spent on porno each year while a billion children go to bed hungry, many of them are starving to death. It's genetic sins that built this world and the sin of pride keeps them from the truth. They don't want to know that the moon landings could have been staged and produced in a movie setting somewhere on earth. They don't want to know why their children are made into military targets to be killed for the profits of a few people. They don't want to know why, when or where these crimes are committed as long as they can have a good life with no concern about the poverty in the world.


    Why do the rich advertise so much in their corporations? It's certainly not just a way to sell products. How many people care what Bill Gates is doing with his money while they're all buying Microsoft products and using them with their internet connections? As long as they have what they desire, they could care less about the thousands of companies Bill Gate's money influences. As long as people can go watch movies at the cinema's or in their home theaters, they could care less how many billions of dollars one man is making so he can build a monopoly that controls all the media.


    All it takes is one statement by a President and the whole country believes in his lie. But when God sends his Word to speak his truth through a man, everyone ignores his words. Liars can't tell the difference between a lie and the truth and the rich figured that out a long time ago. They can't tell the truth but they learned how to lie better than anyone on earth. Advertising does work for those who can't tell they are lies. Only God knows everything will be destroyed soon and the truth will reign from that time on. No more 9/11's, wars, moon landings, presidential assassinations, banks, corporations or anything built by man will exist in paradise where only peace and joy will be known.


    thewordofgod

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,586
    vCash
    1500
    That's weird, because I just recently talked to Satan, although he prefers that I call him "Dave". And he told me you're full of ****.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    In other words if Bush said that "God has told me that Al Qaida is responsible for this. We must retaliate because God has deemed it necessary" then it would be ok?

  4. 01-14-2011, 04:36 PM
    Reason
    No content

  5. 01-14-2011, 04:37 PM
    Reason
    No content

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,122
    vCash
    1500
    Is this someone's alt? Someone who can spell and has decent grammar?

    Just curious. What exactly did God say to you when he "had you research this event"? And how did he communicate it? In the past we've heard about a burning, talking bush and some kind of wheels within wheels unidentified flying object as communication methods. Was is straight voices in your head? Perhaps a text?

    As for the name, are you yourself the word of god, or are the things you say the word of god? Just wondering.
    United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon called the bombing of the UN school, which was acting as a shelter, an "outrageous" act that could have no possible justification. “Nothing is more shameful than attacking sleeping children,” Ban said in his most harsh statements to date against Israeli action. Source.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,968
    vCash
    1500
    9/11 truthers raise some interesting points.....but they'll never get a second look when presented as the word of god.

    By the way, can you tell god to follow through on my lotto winning request?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,188
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    9/11 truthers raise some interesting points.....but they'll never get a second look when presented as the word of god.

    By the way, can you tell god to follow through on my lotto winning request?
    He said no
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,968
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    He said no
    what a prick

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    69,991
    vCash
    1500
    Based on your username I cannot disagree with what you've said. I need nothing more to be convinced. Thank you.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    In other words if Bush said that "God has told me that Al Qaida is responsible for this. We must retaliate because God has deemed it necessary" then it would be ok?
    All the presidents are liars and can't be trusted for anything. They follow the big boys who have all the money.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Is this someone's alt? Someone who can spell and has decent grammar?

    Just curious. What exactly did God say to you when he "had you research this event"? And how did he communicate it? In the past we've heard about a burning, talking bush and some kind of wheels within wheels unidentified flying object as communication methods. Was is straight voices in your head? Perhaps a text?

    As for the name, are you yourself the word of god, or are the things you say the word of god? Just wondering.
    I am the Word of God and everything I speak comes directly from God.

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    69,991
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    All the presidents are liars and can't be trusted for anything. They follow the big boys who have all the money.
    Does it work the other way too? All liars are presidents?

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    9/11 truthers raise some interesting points.....but they'll never get a second look when presented as the word of god.

    By the way, can you tell god to follow through on my lotto winning request?
    Who said I was a 9/11 truther? I am the truth and know that everyone is lying about the 9/11 attacks. It's not about a few Muslims who are angry at the U.S. It's about the billions of dollars that were made with two wars.

  15. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    All the presidents are liars and can't be trusted for anything. They follow the big boys who have all the money.
    How do you know? Maybe god did tell Bush to go to Iraq and Afghanistan because it would somehow make the world a better place. But we dont know and never will know because things such as people saying, "God told me this" and miracles are silly things that cant be substantiated in any means

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    Does it work the other way too? All liars are presidents?
    Either way works because everyone on this planet is a liar except for the one who's speaking for God. He has to get rid of all these liars before the next heaven and earth can be lived in.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    Does it work the other way too? All liars are presidents?
    Im the president. I just created a paradox with that statement

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •