Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Boston and Milwaukee

Boston Trades:
    2B Bob Dyer (MLB for ST)
    Boston's 2019 1st Round Pick (#28 Overall)

Milwaukee Trades:
    C Pablo Sandoval (MLB)
    Florida's 2019 2nd Round Pick
    Milwaukee's 2019 1st Round Pick (#26 Overall)

Red Sox Accept. Dyer has boosted a bit for me, so he's pretty valuable, but i need Pablo's bat in Fenway. He's the style hitter that will flourish in my park, and fills a large need for me right now. We also swap 1st rounders, so that i move up a few spots, and i get a 2nd round pick in the process, which is actually 2 spots better then where Dyer was originally from.

I also still have a large amount of 2B in my system, so Dyer's loss won't effect my future plans at all. So i address the present, without damaging the future.

As for the contract for Panda, I have plenty of cash and dropped significant amounts of salary from last year anyway, so i'm able to take it on easily.

Thanks Strife

vCash
    Brewers Accept.

This was exactly the type of deal I was hoping to make. Get a future 2B/SS type of prospect with at least one skill of 81 or higher and good secondary skills as well out of Sandoval. Adding Florida's 2nd was a necessary incentive to getting the deal done, one which I have no problem with. Moving back a couple spots in the first hurts a bit, but this is a super deep draft and there's only a couple spots.

Loved Sandoval. My experiment with him at C worked out fantastic for me, but Gary is damn near filled out already, and I didn't expect him to be MLB ready until at least halfway through this season, and I didn't expect him to be this filled out til ST of NEXT year.

Power fills out in the majors a lot better than in the minors, so making room for Gary on the MLB roster was a big priority for me.

Good dealing Boston.

OOTP TKO League Milwaukee Brewers 2010-2032:
    2011-1655, .549 Win %
    10 NL Central Titles, 2 Wild Card 12 Total Playoff Appearances
    1 World Series Title (2021)

Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.

-Malcolm Reynolds

vCash
    done