Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    I see we have another online doctor here. Do you know how many unlicensed Christian doctors and psychiatrists there are online today? They only have one patient but they all know how to diagnose him.
    Like i said, not an online doctor. Seriously man, go to a hospital and get a CT scan along with anything else to see whats making you goofy. Oh, and organized religion is a huge crock so this all makes me lolz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    And by "real" you mean.....the voice of an invisible sky man?

In a general sense I'd say you're right, but the medium in which it's delivered is a little.....ummm........this
    Reality isn't what you see because that can change overnight. Take a six year old child to New York and explain to him how tall those twin towers were before they imploded to the ground. He either has to trust your story or walk away in confusion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Like i said, not an online doctor. Seriously man, go to a hospital and get a CT scan along with anything else to see whats making you goofy. Oh, and organized religion is a huge crock so this all makes me lolz
    The religious beast in the minds of Christians is much stronger than I ever thought before. No wonder God needed laws to condemn the beast to death.

Not one Christian, either Catholic or Protestant, will admit to understanding the feet of iron and clay.

Christendom is another excuse for righteous Christians to be like the Jewish Pharisees who elevated themselves above the Sadducees.

A Christian's idea of exposing a false prophet is to hear a newsflash about a mass killing involving a preacher and his following.

A Christian internet forum is used by sinners to keep out any other sinners who don't agree with them.

Christians need the Bible to be the word of God. Otherwise they couldn't hear the word talking to them.

The name of Jesus Christ to a Christian is like a pacifier to a toddler.

A committed Christian is a righteous person who does everything right in his own eyes without ever realizing how blind he is.

A wise Christian understands how much the world loves him and his wisdom.

Monks prove that Christianity isn't from God.

A friend in Jesus who has many Christian friends cannot preach the gospel.

Only God knows what's in the DNA of every Christian who says he loves Jesus.

Christians can hide in this world but the world they don't understand knows their hiding places.

Over a billion Christians are fooled everyday, that sounds like a McDonald's religion to me.

The only difference between Satan worshippers and Christian worshippers is that Satan worshippers use the correct name of the two.

The idea of hell is the most discussed subject in Christian internet forums with their false gods a second favorite of theirs.

After Christians die, their first memories won't be about dying.

A serious Bible student will understand everything but the truth.

A recovered alcoholic will understand more about the truth in two years than all the Christians combined since Christianity was started by pagan worshippers 17 centuries ago.

vCash
    What the hell is all that?

vCash
    The religious beast in the minds of Christians is much stronger than I ever thought before. No wonder God needed laws to condemn the beast to death.

Not one Christian, either Catholic or Protestant, will admit to understanding the feet of iron and clay.

Christendom is another excuse for righteous Christians to be like the Jewish Pharisees who elevated themselves above the Sadducees.

A Christian's idea of exposing a false prophet is to hear a newsflash about a mass killing involving a preacher and his following.

A Christian internet forum is used by sinners to keep out any other sinners who don't agree with them.

Christians need the Bible to be the word of God. Otherwise they couldn't hear the word talking to them.

The name of Jesus Christ to a Christian is like a pacifier to a toddler.

A committed Christian is a righteous person who does everything right in his own eyes without ever realizing how blind he is.

A wise Christian understands how much the world loves him and his wisdom.

Monks prove that Christianity isn't from God.

A friend in Jesus who has many Christian friends cannot preach the gospel.

Only God knows what's in the DNA of every Christian who says he loves Jesus.

Christians can hide in this world but the world they don't understand knows their hiding places.

Over a billion Christians are fooled everyday, that sounds like a McDonald's religion to me.

The only difference between Satan worshippers and Christian worshippers is that Satan worshippers use the correct name of the two.

The idea of hell is the most discussed subject in Christian internet forums with their false gods a second favorite of theirs.

After Christians die, their first memories won't be about dying.

A serious Bible student will understand everything but the truth.

A recovered alcoholic will understand more about the truth in two years than all the Christians combined since Christianity was started by pagan worshippers 17 centuries ago.
    (Om) yam brahma vedanta-vido vadanti

pare pradhanam purusham tathanye

vishvodgateh karanam ishvaram va

tasmai namo vighna-vinashaya

vCash
    Why would we do that? God created sports for a reason, cause he loves them, and we all LOVE sports. Ergo the sports forum.
    My teams used to be the 49'ers, Lakers, Giants, Sharks and my sons teams. That all changed when I got on God's team.

vCash
    What the hell is all that?
    Read them.

vCash
    My teams used to be the 49'ers, Lakers, Giants, Sharks and my sons teams. That all changed when I got on God's team.
    God's team? Is that like being a priest? Does that mean you molest children? And god help your son if he is raised in this damn environment
    Read them.
    Not worth my time since we all are apparently going to die soon

vCash
    God has to kill your body to get rid of all the movies, TV and sporting events that's lodged in your memory.
    Hmm....What about Pulp Fiction? Can we keep that one?

That would explain all his people, too.
    touche!

The religious people killed all the prophets, saints and the messiah because they had no clue who God was.
    **** those religious people.....irony is pretty ironic.

Reality isn't what you see because that can change overnight. Take a six year old child to New York and explain to him how tall those twin towers were before they imploded to the ground. He either has to trust your story or walk away in confusion.
    So you're saying I need to trust your post or walk away in confusion?.....hmmmm....I gotta think about this one

That all changed when I got on God's team.
    What's his record?

vCash
    That's exactly what God wanted to happen. No one can tell who the real saint is.
    God just called me and told me your act is nonsense. God also says he really doesn't care. He told me to do what I felt. And I'm telling you to chill the **** out man. Just chill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    God just called me and told me your act is nonsense. God also says he really doesn't care. He told me to do what I felt. And I'm telling you to chill the **** out man. Just chill.
    Can you ask him who's gonna win the Super Bowl, 'cause I might make a trip to Vegas this weekend?

2 prophets in one thread....what are the odds?!?!?!

vCash
    Lets keep it on topic please so we don't have to close the thread

And sexicano I'll kindly ask you that you don't make jokes about priests like that.

vCash
    So we won't remember this life?

That means we won't have any idea who our siblings or parents are? So I can't spend the rest of my days in heaven with my family?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Lets keep it on topic please so we don't have to close the thread
    YES, please do not poop on this party.....I'm currently thoroughly entertained and have 3 more hours to kill at work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    So we won't remember this life?

That means we won't have any idea who our siblings or parents are? So I can't spend the rest of my days in heaven with my family?
    Nope

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast