Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 127
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,492
    vCash
    1500
    Oh the Apocalypse is what this is about. Dibs on riding Pestilence. Anyone going to hop on War and Death and ride with me?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,906
    vCash
    1500
    Oh no!

    Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    The bodies we're using now are corrupted and that's why we have so many problems in this world. Many people don't have a lot of problems but there are children dying of starvation because of the rich man who used their countries for their own gain. This won't happen in the next age because God planned all our thoughts long before he created us. Our bodies are like dead puppets that need the thoughts of God he created us with to make them function. Once these bodies of ours die, then we remain in God as thoughts until we get a new body to experience ourselves. So we never die but this body has to die because it's corrupt.
    So basically, you're saying God screwed up when he made us? Because if God planned all our thoughts, isn't it his fault that the world is so messed up like it is now? But wouldn't that imply that God is not perfect if he made a mistake in creating us?

    Also, when are you going to die?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Land Beyond the Wall, VT
    Posts
    7,134
    vCash
    1500
    I sincerely hope that you find the help you need and that you find happiness. I strongly encourage you to find someone who can help you, keep you safe, and get you healthy.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    The good thing is that you'll remain alive forever once you get rid of your body and get a new one in paradise.
    I'm gonna get a new body in Sandal's Jamaica?....weird

    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    The only videos I make are me preaching the gospel.
    Do you have any of preaching the Gospels of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? You know you were created by his divine noodly appendage.

    In his name we eat....RAmen

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,440
    vCash
    1500
    Is it getting real bad out there?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,544
    vCash
    1500
    How does god feel about typos in thread titles?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    69,991
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    How does god feel about typos in thread titles?
    God's not perfect. He's great and all, but he's no Jesus.

    Also, because of this terrible news I've decided to just end it all peacefully. All that stuff sounds bad!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,492
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    How does god feel about typos in thread titles?
    Well it says the end of the the WORD. So maybe hes just talking about himself and means he will just go away and stop being so silly

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Well it says the end of the the WORD. So maybe hes just talking about himself and means he will just go away and stop being so silly
    Well if the word is "credibility" then I suppose he's right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    God's not perfect. He's great and all, but he's no Jesus.
    Wait i thought god WAS Jesus.....and the holy ghost.....and Yaweh.....and Vishnu, Mohammed and Buddha. This guy's got an identity crisis.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,492
    vCash
    1500
    God is great, God is good. And we thank him for our food, AAAAAMEN

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,440
    vCash
    1500
    This reminds me of REM.

    "Its the end of the word as we know it".
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This reminds me of REM.

    "Its the end of the word as we know it".
    Funny b/c the only thing I can think of is Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets:
    Go sell crazy somewhere else....we're all stocked up here

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    So basically, you're saying God screwed up when he made us? Because if God planned all our thoughts, isn't it his fault that the world is so messed up like it is now? But wouldn't that imply that God is not perfect if he made a mistake in creating us?

    Also, when are you going to die?
    Everything is God's fault and he doesn't' mind taking the blame. He had to corrupt our bodies to make us liars so we saints, prophets and the messiah could hear the truth.

    The only reason he needed this age was to reveal his knowledge in us so we could have it when we wake up in our new bodies in paradise. This knowledge will teach us a new language since we won't have any memories in our new bodies.

    In the next age is where we will live without deception and since we won't remember this age, we won't have any animosity towards God when we wake up in our new bodies.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    I sincerely hope that you find the help you need and that you find happiness. I strongly encourage you to find someone who can help you, keep you safe, and get you healthy.
    I don't need online doctors or nurses because I'm perfectly healthy in my mind and body. The only reason you say that is because I have the mind of God and he causes fear when I speak for him.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •