Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Alright I just reread this, and I'm not understanding some of it. Why is god going to kill us all, just to make room for more humans?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkShizzle View Post
    I always knew the bird was the word...didn't know it meant the end of the world. Oh well, live and learn. Or learn and die? One of the two.
    I get comments about that song every once in a while. I remember dancing to that song when were kids.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    The only videos I make are me preaching the gospel. This latest one is about the end of this age and getting a new heaven and earth after this one is destroyed.

This will be the only one I use in here. If anyone is interested in me preaching the gospel, they can find my videos on the right side in YouTube.
    Yea that's fine. And I see you aren't selling anything. We have had a bunch of spammers here recently, and I was just making sure. I can see you aren't selling anything so we are all good. Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Alright I just reread this, and I'm not understanding some of it. Why is god going to kill us all, just to make room for more humans?
    The bodies we're using now are corrupted and that's why we have so many problems in this world. Many people don't have a lot of problems but there are children dying of starvation because of the rich man who used their countries for their own gain. This won't happen in the next age because God planned all our thoughts long before he created us. Our bodies are like dead puppets that need the thoughts of God he created us with to make them function. Once these bodies of ours die, then we remain in God as thoughts until we get a new body to experience ourselves. So we never die but this body has to die because it's corrupt.

vCash
    Yea that's fine. And I see you aren't selling anything. We have had a bunch of spammers here recently, and I was just making sure. I can see you aren't selling anything so we are all good. Thanks
    I'm not even selling a religious idea. If someone hears the truth in my words, then that's who I was looking for. But if not, then I'll just keep preaching the gospel until I'm not wanted anymore.

vCash
    Oh wow.

vCash
    The bodies we're using now are corrupted and that's why we have so many problems in this world. Many people don't have a lot of problems but there are children dying of starvation because of the rich man who used their countries for their own gain. This won't happen in the next age because God planned all our thoughts long before he created us. Our bodies are like dead puppets that need the thoughts of God he created us with to make them function. Once these bodies of ours die, then we remain in God as thoughts until we get a new body to experience ourselves. So we never die but this body has to die because it's corrupt.
    That goes against everything i've ever been taught in church though. Unless I missed something in the bible. After the flood God told us he would never do that again, and when the time's up and it's the rapture it's all over. I have never heard of a cleansing like Noah and the Flood happening again.

vCash
    But why are you going to be murdered? Is someone after you?
    In the future someone will be chasing me until I run into a big white building and get found in the corner of the room. Then the guy will put a bullet into my forehead and stop my body from functioning.

We can't experience time after we die so it will be like seconds pass by and I'll wake up in a new body in paradise.

vCash
    That goes against everything i've ever been taught in church though. Unless I missed something in the bible. After the flood God told us he would never do that again, and when the time's up and it's the rapture it's all over. I have never heard of a cleansing like Noah and the Flood happening again.
    God never told anything to Christians. The Bible is not God and never was meant to be him. They are just testimonies to the Word who was created as light energy as the power of God to put all things into action.

Only God can interpret the scriptures and since the thoughts I have are God's, then he interprets them for me as I read them.

All Christians are only sinners like everyone else. Christianity was started by the Roman government after they killed all the saints. They had many followers that the Romans had to deceive so they started this false religion to make sure they would never become sinless saints and preach the gospel again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Oh wow.
    Most people will be very surprised when the earth starts to shake but it won't take long to destroy everything. This means there won't be a bunch of zombies running around eating each other.

vCash
    God never told anything to Christians. The Bible is not God and never was meant to be him. They are just testimonies to the Word who was created as light energy as the power of God to put all things into action.

Only God can interpret the scriptures and since the thoughts I have are God's, then he interprets them for me as I read them.

All Christians are only sinners like everyone else. Christianity was started by the Roman government after they killed all the saints. They had many followers that the Romans had to deceive so they started this false religion to make sure they would never become sinless saints and preach the gospel again.
    So you don't believe in the bible? But you use it in your video?

vCash
    So you don't believe in the bible? But you use it in your video?
    I don't believe the Bible is God because I know it isn't. The scriptures are only testimonies for us saints to use, not for Christians to use in a religion of men. Every sinner, including all religious people, who uses the words of God and teaches with them are antichrists and false prophets. I'm the only saint on earth who's authorized to use the scriptures so God can interpret for me.

vCash
    Why is this still going on? Ban this guy.

vCash
    I was entertained and now I'm not.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    Here's a video to give you a graphic example of what's to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7YQa3axy0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJH7y1yK_E

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast