Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    Everything is God's fault and he doesn't' mind taking the blame. He had to corrupt our bodies to make us liars so we saints, prophets and the messiah could hear the truth.

The only reason he needed this age was to reveal his knowledge in us so we could have it when we wake up in our new bodies in paradise. This knowledge will teach us a new language since we won't have any memories in our new bodies.

In the next age is where we will live without deception and since we won't remember this age, we won't have any animosity towards God when we wake up in our new bodies.
    Hmm....I dunno I kinda like the Matrix theory better. Then I can download any scenario, object or person into my existence and I'm pretty set on being a #1 draft pick who can fly and shoot fire out of the nose of my pet dragon-cow hybrid.

vCash
    Everything is God's fault and he doesn't' mind taking the blame. He had to corrupt our bodies to make us liars so we saints, prophets and the messiah could hear the truth.

The only reason he needed this age was to reveal his knowledge in us so we could have it when we wake up in our new bodies in paradise. This knowledge will teach us a new language since we won't have any memories in our new bodies.

In the next age is where we will live without deception and since we won't remember this age, we won't have any animosity towards God when we wake up in our new bodies.
    But if we all lie, someone (not naming names) could just be rambling on or lying about being a prophet, couldnt they?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I'm gonna get a new body in Sandal's Jamaica?....weird

Do you have any of preaching the Gospels of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? You know you were created by his divine noodly appendage.

In his name we eat....RAmen
    The wise of this world have no understanding of what's real in our lives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    But if we all lie, someone (not naming names) could just be rambling on or lying about being a prophet, couldnt they?
    That's exactly what God wanted to happen. No one can tell who the real saint is.

vCash
    I don't need online doctors or nurses because I'm perfectly healthy in my mind and body. The only reason you say that is because I have the mind of God and he causes fear when I speak for him.
    No no no. He means real, physical, doctors. You also should be given 24/7 care and anti-psychotics as well

vCash
    The wise of this world have no understanding of what's real in our lives.
    And by "real" you mean.....the voice of an invisible sky man?

In a general sense I'd say you're right, but the medium in which it's delivered is a little.....ummm........this

vCash
    How does god feel about typos in thread titles?
    If God worried about those details, he wouldn't have used my body to preach him with.

vCash
    That's exactly what God wanted to happen. No one can tell who the real saint is.
    Oooo....like 3 card monty?

vCash
    If God worried about those details, he wouldn't have used my body to preach him with.
    Ain't that the truth. Good to know the all powerful supreme being doesn't get hung up in "details". Guess that would explain the duck-billed platypus.

vCash
    Ain't that the truth. Good to know the all powerful supreme being doesn't get hung up in "details". Guess that would explain the duck-billed platypus.
    Or the OP

vCash
    Funny b/c the only thing I can think of is Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets:
    God has to kill your body to get rid of all the movies, TV and sporting events that's lodged in your memory.

vCash
    That would explain all his people, too.

vCash
    Oooo....like 3 card monty?
    The religious people killed all the prophets, saints and the messiah because they had no clue who God was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    No no no. He means real, physical, doctors. You also should be given 24/7 care and anti-psychotics as well
    I see we have another online doctor here. Do you know how many unlicensed Christian doctors and psychiatrists there are online today? They only have one patient but they all know how to diagnose him.

vCash
    God has to kill your body to get rid of all the movies, TV and sporting events that's lodged in your memory.
    Why would we do that? God created sports for a reason, cause he loves them, and we all LOVE sports. Ergo the sports forum.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast