Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The End of the Word is soon here.

I have the knowledge to know that the earth will start to shake violently soon after I'm killed. This shaking is the result of built up heat pressure in the magma inside the earth.

The flood messed up the original crust of the earth and covered up most of the cracks that allowed the heat to escape. We do have many cracks such as volcanoes and natural hot springs but not near enough.

Soon after I'm killed, which is prophesied to happen, then the earth will start changing as this magma explodes out of the crust and melts it. This will destroy everything on earth to end this age.

God created us in his image which is thoughts so we'll remain in God until this earth changes into the new heaven and earth as many prophesies have shown us.

This new earth will be without mountains, oceans or polar caps to make room for all God's new people. The first group of adult bodies made will be for the light, or Word of God that used the flesh of the prophets, Jesus and us saints during this age. They will form a new language for everyone to use.

God created all men, both male and female, so he'll be reborn into this new paradise with two bodies of the opposite sex. They'll be partners for eternity and baby makers to help repopulate the new earth. A new adult couple like Adam and Eve will be formed to be the first parents.

Be prepared for the end of your time on this earth because most people will die in the first hour of this shaking. The rest will die shortly after this devastation by many different ways but they will all die before this exploding magma melts the crust.

thewordofgod

vCash
    Ha. Baby makers.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    Wow, who know we were all going to die someday?

vCash

vCash
    I ****ing knew God was a PSD user!!! Somebody owes me $50.....unfortunately I'm an atheist so I owe another guy $100.

vCash
    why are you going to be killed?

vCash
    Here's a video to give you a graphic example of what's to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7YQa3axy0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    why are you going to be killed?
    I'm the last saint on earth who God is using to speak the Word to end this age. Now that I've spoken the Word, he'll take me out to preach in person until I meet my murderer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    The big game is going to end soon.

vCash
    Just to let you know, if you want to post here, that's cool. But I hope you didn't sign up just to show people video's you've made. As long as you didn't sign up here to do that, post away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thewordofgod View Post
    I'm the last saint on earth who God is using to speak the Word to end this age. Now that I've spoken the Word, he'll take me out to preach in person until I meet my murderer.
    I always knew the bird was the word...didn't know it meant the end of the world. Oh well, live and learn. Or learn and die? One of the two.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    But why are you going to be murdered? Is someone after you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philab View Post
    Wow, who know we were all going to die someday?
    The good thing is that you'll remain alive forever once you get rid of your body and get a new one in paradise.

vCash
    Why are you telling us all this? If we're all going to die, why should we care?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Just to let you know, if you want to post here, that's cool. But I hope you didn't sign up just to show people video's you've made. As long as you didn't sign up here to do that, post away.
    The only videos I make are me preaching the gospel. This latest one is about the end of this age and getting a new heaven and earth after this one is destroyed.

This will be the only one I use in here. If anyone is interested in me preaching the gospel, they can find my videos on the right side in YouTube.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast