Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Rage

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I have seen gameplay vids of it and it seems so much like Borderlands. Am I the only one who notices this?
    Yes the entire time i played the game I thought to myself "this is a really, really, really, really ****ty version of Borderlands".

    So glad I didn't bother to play the multiplayer after what WI just said.

    Thank God I have Gears 3 and FIFA 12 to kill time until cod and bf come out.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Yes the entire time i played the game I thought to myself "this is a really, really, really, really ****ty version of Borderlands".
    Well, the vids that I watch, I can't help but think "Are they trying to rip off Borderlands?" I may like games where it has a post-apocalyptic type setting, but seriously looking at this makes me want to pass on this one.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    605
    vCash
    1500
    Game Informer really gave this a 9?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,111
    vCash
    1500
    Game Informer is ****ing high.
    I'm In.



  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,430
    vCash
    1500
    My roomate plays it and I can already tell it a rip off from borderland


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,106
    vCash
    1500
    blake in it? tiger jumping?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Well, the vids that I watch, I can't help but think "Are they trying to rip off Borderlands?" I may like games where it has a post-apocalyptic type setting, but seriously looking at this makes me want to pass on this one.
    Artistically and graphically this game is awesome, but in terms of gameplay and storyline it's awful. It does look a bit like Borderlands but I don't think it was the inspiration of the game, if this were anything like Borderlands - other than how it looks - it'd be a good game. Honestly, the only way this game could ever win an award is if the award was something to do with artwork.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    75,114
    vCash
    1500
    Just finished the game and while it was fun at times, the ending was a huge let down.

    The graphics and AI were quite good.

    The mixture of driving and on foot gave a bit of diversity.

    ...but I just cant get over how the game ended so suddenly with no real boss fight.

    I did not buy the game, just pay the 10 bucks to download the sewers and even that was not rewarding enough because the only things you get out of it is money and I never really needed money too often and when I did I just played some card matches and won easily.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,459
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Just finished the game and while it was fun at times, the ending was a huge let down.

    The graphics and AI were quite good.

    The mixture of driving and on foot gave a bit of diversity.

    ...but I just cant get over how the game ended so suddenly with no real boss fight.

    I did not buy the game, just pay the 10 bucks to download the sewers and even that was not rewarding enough because the only things you get out of it is money and I never really needed money too often and when I did I just played some card matches and won easily.
    No epic final boss battle

    I was tempted to rent Rage to see it for myself, but after reading the bolded sentence.... No thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,019
    vCash
    1500
    Bump. Got this game for 10 bucks for Christmas. It is similar to borderlands or fallout but the graphics in this game laps them both. The shooting style can also get pretty intense when **** is popping off. The only issue I have with it is the complete lack of RPG elements. No character building but there is loot to recover and sale.


    The Cult of Gattis

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    24,437
    vCash
    1461
    Honestly, i'm not that picky when it comes to bugs and glitches. I enjoyed Dead Island with the frame rate drops and screen tears. I survived the glitch that was Fallout 3. But the texture pop-in, in Rage makes the game unenjoyable for me. I can't play it. Horrible job by id, essentially ruining an awesome game that had loads of potential.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Honestly, i'm not that picky when it comes to bugs and glitches. I enjoyed Dead Island with the frame rate drops and screen tears. I survived the glitch that was Fallout 3. But the texture pop-in, in Rage makes the game unenjoyable for me. I can't play it. Horrible job by id, essentially ruining an awesome game that had loads of potential.
    Are you talking on PC?


    The Cult of Gattis

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    24,437
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Are you talking on PC?
    PS3. I don't know if its better on other consoles.. i would hope so.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,019
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    PS3. I don't know if its better on other consoles.. i would hope so.
    Idk. It's not something I noticed but now that you mentioned it, it will probably bug me.


    The Cult of Gattis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •