Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 292
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Your mothers bedroom
    Posts
    623
    vCash
    1500
    Jason Wallace
    20
    Minnesota.
    Been a fan ever since Warrick Dunn came in the league, and i was at that stage where i wanted a favorite teamso my brother said hey like these guys and i started watching some games and got hooked. I piss my friends off big time but oh well.

    I have a dunn, brooks, simms, cadillac, Bruce Gradkowski, sapp,aqib talib and michael Clayton, and i have throw back hardy nickerson and erict rhett jerseys.

    GO BUCS!!!!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Between Bow and Stern
    Posts
    3,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Killebrewcrew3 View Post
    Jason Wallace
    20
    Minnesota.
    Been a fan ever since Warrick Dunn came in the league, and i was at that stage where i wanted a favorite teamso my brother said hey like these guys and i started watching some games and got hooked. I piss my friends off big time but oh well.

    I have a dunn, brooks, simms, cadillac, Bruce Gradkowski, sapp,aqib talib and michael Clayton, and i have throw back hardy nickerson and erict rhett jerseys.

    GO BUCS!!!!
    Awesome Jersey collection...and welcome!
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Between Bow and Stern
    Posts
    3,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Éire go Brách View Post
    A British Fan here.
    My first team is the Dolphins, my second is the Bucs so i'll be on here a bit too.
    Lots of family in Florida.

    Shoulda posted this here ages ago.
    Well, I'm gonna hold out hope that you'll become a bigger NFC fan over time. Welcome!
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Posts
    220
    vCash
    1500
    Brent, 24
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Buccaneers fan since 1997

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,248
    vCash
    500
    Sweet, Midwestern Buccaneer fans represent!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Sco'
    Posts
    3,985
    vCash
    1500
    any toher bucs fans in the bay area?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    FORT PIERCE,FL
    Posts
    241
    vCash
    1500
    Jason,

    Been a Buc fan since the Ricky Bell days.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Between Bow and Stern
    Posts
    3,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMMERHEAD44 View Post
    Jason,

    Been a Buc fan since the Ricky Bell days.
    Right on man!

    Welcome.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,820
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome hammer!

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    3,966
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttygiantsfan View Post
    any toher bucs fans in the bay area?
    I prolly should have done this as post #1 but here goes. I am from the bay area, im 21 and like long walks on the beach..... Been a fan since I was about 9 (12 years) before we were allowed to be on monday night football! lol
    I am a member of the BUC NATION


  11. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Between Bow and Stern
    Posts
    3,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    I prolly should have done this as post #1 but here goes. I am from the bay area, im 21 and like long walks on the beach..... Been a fan since I was about 9 (12 years) before we were allowed to be on monday night football! lol
    Welcome! =P
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    I prolly should have done this as post #1 but here goes. I am from the bay area, im 21 and like long walks on the beach..... Been a fan since I was about 9 (12 years) before we were allowed to be on monday night football! lol
    Andrews! welcome!

    Hold up hold up! I thought i was the only one..... Long walks on the beach!? holly krap-a-snacka! ME TOO!

    lol happy belated welcome brotha.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Between Bow and Stern
    Posts
    3,751
    vCash
    1500
    I prefer long walks off short piers.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Posts
    7,820
    vCash
    1500
    You always know how to cut to the core of me stead.

    Rep Power: Earned His Stripes

    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Between Bow and Stern
    Posts
    3,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    You always know how to cut to the core of me stead.
    I'm clever like a cleaver... =P
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •