Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Nice to meet you BucBoy, nice to see another BucFan...this is my only communication with any because there are about 3 of us in CA.

No luck here with Oasis never heard of them lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by youngMan View Post
    Nice to meet you BucBoy, nice to see another BucFan...this is my only communication with any because there are about 3 of us in CA.

No luck here with Oasis never heard of them lol.
    You gotta come down to San Diego this fall, son! Or, maybe we'll run into each ohter at Big Bear!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    Welcome Alex. Glad to have you on board.

Who's your favorite Buc?
    Favorite Buc of all time has to be Brooks (Im a Defensive guy) but right now its a toss up from Talib and Blount.

vCash
    I've posted a few times , was unaware of this thread.
    Names Steve from Toronto, big fan to say the least. Go Bucs

vCash
    2cents: talibs a punk, on the field off the field guys a lousy player shows no l

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post
    You gotta come down to San Diego this fall, son! Or, maybe we'll run into each ohter at Big Bear!
    I'm in San Diego all the time man, I'm actually not too far from Big Bear...I'm in San Bernardino.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by youngMan View Post
    I'm in San Diego all the time man, I'm actually not too far from Big Bear...I'm in San Bernardino.
    Tilted Stick on Voltaire in Ocean Beach. I'll meet you there for the Bucs/Bolts game this fall.

8. 03-05-2012, 10:28 PM
    Reason
    Duplicate Account

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Air JordanNY View Post
    Howzit!!!

Bucs fans. I am a jets fan, but I have lived in Tampa for a while and kind of been following them ever since 2004. I hope not to piss any other bucs fan off, but I am in the minority that thinks Freeman is not the answer and that Manning should be pursued or maybe a Matt Flynn. I just dont see anything in him, no offense people. So, now that we have that out of the way. I hope to make some mondo memories with y'all.
    HEY!! You can't slap a pretty face on your avatar and think that it's all good!

Josh Freeman is the truth--especially compared to the Peyton Mannings & Matt Flynns of the 2012 season . But, I would expect zero respect from a fan of the poster child of over-hype. I thought you wanted Manning in a Jets uniform. Your boy Sanchez isn't all he was cracked up to be, is he?

And Matt Flynn?! They man has had ONE good game and the whole world is ready to pronounce him the next coming of Joe Freaking Montana!

vCash
    That said, welcometo the posts!

vCash
    Noel Jr(B/M)
    29(b-day 4/19 turning 30)
    Tampa(carrollwood), fl

Bucs fan since #99 warren sapp and #55 brooks got drafted in '95 and Errict Rhett was the RB at that time.

vCash
    Welcome, islandboy419! Enjoy the forums.

vCash

Cool

Ty, it's pretty fun to meet or chat with real fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucboy1001 View Post
    Been on here for a couple weeks but also just noticed this thread lol

My name is also Alex like Bucfan25, I'm 18, born and raised Tampa, Florida. Played AAU and high school baseball around the area, but am a big football fan at heart. Huge Florida fan through and through. I love my Bucs, Rays, Lightning, and UF Gators. I can remember going to Bucs and Rays (Devil Rays) games as early as 5 years old. My favorite Buc as a kid had to be Joe Jurevicius. I loved Brooks, Simeon, Shelton, Lynch but Jurevicius was that guy I looked up to and emulated in his short time here. Blue collar, well-spoken, respected receiver. It was only suiting that he made that huge play against Philly on the road to the SB. I didn't stop screaming for hours lol. Even though I wasn't witness to the hard times in Buccaneer history, I'm as faithful as fans come and am dedicated to my hometown teams. Go Bucs, Rays, Lightning, Gators !!!

I'm also a huge Oasis fan if anyone knows the Brit rock band from the 90's-00's. I'm determined to find another fan of them in Florida. Determined!!!

All jokes aside, I look forward to chatting will yall. Peace.
    Oasis ain't bad brother but we gotta get you up-to-date with the Brit Rock scene. haha

Oasis...lmao. That's a first.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post
    HEY!! You can't slap a pretty face on your avatar and think that it's all good!

Josh Freeman is the truth--especially compared to the Peyton Mannings & Matt Flynns of the 2012 season . But, I would expect zero respect from a fan of the poster child of over-hype. I thought you wanted Manning in a Jets uniform. Your boy Sanchez isn't all he was cracked up to be, is he?

And Matt Flynn?! They man has had ONE good game and the whole world is ready to pronounce him the next coming of Joe Freaking Montana!
    HAHA
    I like your moves sir.
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

16. 03-08-2012, 12:42 AM
    Reason
    Duplicate Account

vCash
    We have 75+ people viewing the forum right now. Please take the time to sign up and join in on the discussions. It doesn't take long at all!

Let us know what you think about the Vincent Jackson signing and what else you think the Buccaneers should do this offseason.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast