Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Buck here....Ravenstown. Lets hope for a good game Sunday with NO injuries...want to stay in tact for the upcoming playoffs

vCash
    Wanted to drop in and Give everyone a little background. My name is DurtE, im 29, Have my own business and Do music( you can google me for Sh*&s and Giggles). Been a bucs fan since the early 90's the testaverde and rhett days. Been reading prosportsdaily for years and the Bucs forum specially! Had to finally sign up just to state something I hadnt seen posted. Up untill now you guys always said exactly or close to what I was thinking, but I think this will be cool to have some Bucs fans to talk too. Only one anywhere near here is my 7 y/o son lol. I live on the pa/md line. Hopin we can get somethin outta lewis with talib down.. Push Biggers for the spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtE View Post
    Wanted to drop in and Give everyone a little background. My name is DurtE, im 29, Have my own business and Do music( you can google me for Sh*&s and Giggles). Been a bucs fan since the early 90's the testaverde and rhett days. Been reading prosportsdaily for years and the Bucs forum specially! Had to finally sign up just to state something I hadnt seen posted. Up untill now you guys always said exactly or close to what I was thinking, but I think this will be cool to have some Bucs fans to talk too. Only one anywhere near here is my 7 y/o son lol. I live on the pa/md line. Hopin we can get somethin outta lewis with talib down.. Push Biggers for the spot.
    Welcome to Pro Sports Daily, DurtE! I'm glad you took the time to sign up, you won't regret it!

If you have any questions about the site, let me know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtE View Post
    welcome

vCash
    Wilson (or Wil/Willy I guess)
    Auburn, AL

This may be random, but I just now decided to start getting into the NFL. I've kept up with the college football, specifically my Auburn Tigers all my life (WDE!), but wanted to extend that to the pro's. I had so many people telling me who to start rooting for and whatnot (mainly the Saints, Falcons, and Vikings), but for some reason my gut just told me I needed to be a Bucs fan, and here I am, no joke. In addition to that, y'all have the hottest cheerleaders lol, not to mention my boy Cadillac from Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy2590 View Post
    Wilson (or Wil/Willy I guess)
    Auburn, AL

This may be random, but I just now decided to start getting into the NFL. I've kept up with the college football, specifically my Auburn Tigers all my life (WDE!), but wanted to extend that to the pro's. I had so many people telling me who to start rooting for and whatnot (mainly the Saints, Falcons, and Vikings), but for some reason my gut just told me I needed to be a Bucs fan, and here I am, no joke. In addition to that, y'all have the hottest cheerleaders lol, not to mention my boy Cadillac from Auburn.
    Welcome buddy, our future looks bright. Not to mention Free will win you over the first play you see him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbucs View Post
    Welcome buddy, our future looks bright. Not to mention Free will win you over the first play you see him.
    I appreciate it man. And yeah, I've seen some highlight videos of him; can't wait to see what the Bucs are going to be able to do when they end up having a team with minimal/no injuries. I know this is random, and may be in the wrong thread, but as a complete newcomer, what are some Buccaneer traditions/amazing stories/things to know/etc?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy2590 View Post
    I appreciate it man. And yeah, I've seen some highlight videos of him; can't wait to see what the Bucs are going to be able to do when they end up having a team with minimal/no injuries. I know this is random, and may be in the wrong thread, but as a complete newcomer, what are some Buccaneer traditions/amazing stories/things to know/etc?
    Welcome! If you have any questions about the site, feel free to send me a private message.

The season is about to end, but we have weekly Pick 'Em games as well as fantasy leagues. If you're interested, let me know! It's a lot of fun.

vCash
    Hi, my name is Buddy and not much about me. I like to draw and I am pretty good from what my peers say. The project I am working on right now is drawing these creatures with my last name in front of them. I have finished four and going to draw my next Wednesday. I am also drawing these girls and I am making them my own personnel dream cheerleaders and they are all Bucs fans. If you want to see any of them Im getting a Facebook account and have them on there. Im also a writer. Im in the midst of my first book and when I publish it I hope to score some major coin so I can get my house back that I keep dreaming about. I just have a huge imagination and I want to show people what I can come up with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eat_At_Joe's View Post
    Hi, my name is Buddy and not much about me. I like to draw and I am pretty good from what my peers say. The project I am working on right now is drawing these creatures with my last name in front of them. I have finished four and going to draw my next Wednesday. I am also drawing these girls and I am making them my own personnel dream cheerleaders and they are all Bucs fans. If you want to see any of them Im getting a Facebook account and have them on there. Im also a writer. Im in the midst of my first book and when I publish it I hope to score some major coin so I can get my house back that I keep dreaming about. I just have a huge imagination and I want to show people what I can come up with.
    Welcome Buddy! Nice to know we have a diverse group here with all different hobbies and interests. Yours sounds pretty cool!
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Brian

Scranton Pa. (yes where "the office" is filmed)

moved to philadelphia as of last year....i hate the phuckin eagles with a passion hahaha...been a bucs fan sincee....cant remember the date but i know it was a couple years before they got new jerseys lol so i guess around 96-97'...glad to see there are more bucs fan NOT in the florida area since i get busted on by my friends down here...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eat_At_Joe's View Post
    Welcome to PSD!

Quote Originally Posted by Bnice267 View Post
    Brian

moved to philadelphia as of last year....i hate the phuckin eagles with a passion hahaha...been a bucs fan sincee....cant remember the date but i know it was a couple years before they got new jerseys lol so i guess around 96-97'...glad to see there are more bucs fan NOT in the florida area since i get busted on by my friends down here...
    Very cool! I'm a big fan of the show.

And even though you signed up a while ago, welcome to PSD! Stay active!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnice267 View Post
    Brian

Welcome...just hope you aren't a phillies fan either lol.

vCash
    Lorenzo

Tampa Florida... originally from The Bahamas

Ive been a buc fan from 1997. Some of my family lived in tampa before i moved up here. They converted me from being a cowboys fan (thank God). I absolutely fell in love with our defense. Sapp, barber, lynch and brooks made me a buc fan for life. i love the bucs

vCash
    Welcome, Lorenzo. Enjoy the forums!

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast