Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 292
  1. #151
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    657
    vCash
    1500
    Name: Chad

    From: Tampa Bay

    Age: 20

    Love the Bucs, Rays, Lightning, and Magic!
    Last edited by Shadee; 05-23-2010 at 10:24 AM.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Name: Chad

    From: Tampa Bay

    Age: 20

    Love the Bucs, Rays, Lightning, and Magic!
    Welcome to PSD Shadee!

    This should be an exciting season, we're glad you're here.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    657
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Welcome to PSD Shadee!

    This should be an exciting season, we're glad you're here.
    Haha thanks man, I'm pretty excited to be here!

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Haha thanks man, I'm pretty excited to be here!
    Sweet

    If you have any questions about the site feel free to send me or another member a message.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,018
    vCash
    1500
    **** i feel old as hell in here only a handful of people are old enough to drink

    Tom
    26
    Kissimmee,Fl born and raised in Florida
    been a Bucs fan before most of you were born lmao jp been a fan since 96
    grew up playing baseball and basketball, love the rays,braves,magic,bucs,lighting,Man U

    a lil hint for all you young ones watching soccer helps get the ladies lol

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    590
    vCash
    1500
    Curtis
    29
    Been a Bucs fan since 1991
    No NFl team in Salt Lake City, so as many 10 year olds will do, I chose what I thought was the coolest mascot to affiliate with. I've been a pretty die hard fan over the years and even went to the Super Bowl in San Diego in 2002. Looking forward to reclaiming our spot atop the NFL in the next few seasons.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaBoomer View Post
    Curtis
    29
    Been a Bucs fan since 1991
    No NFl team in Salt Lake City, so as many 10 year olds will do, I chose what I thought was the coolest mascot to affiliate with. I've been a pretty die hard fan over the years and even went to the Super Bowl in San Diego in 2002. Looking forward to reclaiming our spot atop the NFL in the next few seasons.
    Haha, I did the same thing when I was a kid


    Welcome aboard, thanks for signing in with us

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    8 yrs tennessee,28 yrs in tampa
    Posts
    930
    vCash
    1500
    i lived in tampa from 2-28 years old im 35 now and live in tn.i have been a die hard since 93

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boneyard2010 View Post
    i lived in tampa from 2-28 years old im 35 now and live in tn.i have been a die hard since 93
    Welcome to PSD!

    Feel free to check out our fantasy football section as well. There is still room in one of the leagues if you are interested in playing. If you have any questions about the site feel free to send me a message.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    144
    vCash
    1500
    Name- Mario

    From- DC

    Age-19

    Bucs,orioles,flyers fan

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,087
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingKhan24 View Post
    Name- Mario

    From- DC

    Age-19

    Bucs,orioles,flyers fan
    Welcome! Stay active, it's going to be a fun year .

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Clearwater
    Posts
    7,589
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome KingKhan

    Hope you stay active.


    >Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Between Bow and Stern
    Posts
    3,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingKhan24 View Post
    Name- Mario

    From- DC

    Age-19

    Bucs,orioles,flyers fan

    Welcome Khan.

    I live in Baltimore and I'm also an Orioles fan.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    Welcome Khan.

    I live in Baltimore and I'm also an Orioles fan.
    im liking this showalter era, as well as our new bucs squad,

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Between Bow and Stern
    Posts
    3,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingKhan24 View Post
    im liking this showalter era, as well as our new bucs squad,
    Yeah...maybe the O's won't under-achieve next season.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •