Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    welcome international fans. There are more posters than ever. Despite what the media would like everyone believe, the Bucs must be doing something right!!!

Quick question, do they televise some games in england or do you have to get it through satallite?
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HullCity1904 View Post
    Haha small world eh mate....you going to the Wembley game at all??
    Might I live on Clearwater Beach so I would have to fly out for it. What date they play in the best stadium in Europe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    welcome international fans. There are more posters than ever. Despite what the media would like everyone believe, the Bucs must be doing something right!!!

Quick question, do they televise some games in england or do you have to get it through satallite?
    Yeh we get 3 full games every Sunday at 6pm, 9pm and about 1am on a satellite station called Sky Sports...plus Monday Night Football and any other games like Thanksgiving. Also during the week we get NFL total access so its definitely getting exposure. This years Superbowl coverage had Jerry Rice as one of the guest commentators

vCash
    hi everyone i've been a bucs fan since 1999-2000. i only can see about 5or 6 bucs game a year but i follow them on nfl.com every game. i will give my point of view on whats the bucs are doing this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbucsfan View Post
    hi everyone i've been a bucs fan since 1999-2000. i only can see about 5or 6 bucs game a year but i follow them on nfl.com every game. i will give my point of view on whats the bucs are doing this offseason.
    welcome!

There are a few other Bucs fans here from Canada so your not the only one.

Stay active!
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Chris. 33 years old. I grew up with the Bucs during the 1980's when they had the worst winning percentage in professional sports and I came out the other side a fine tuned fair-weather fan hating machine. I currently reside in Baltimore, Maryland but remain a true and fervent embassador of the city of Tampa.
    Last edited by Steady; 05-02-2009 at 04:12 AM.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

vCash
    Brandon. 19 years old. Been a Bucs fan ever since I started following football in the early 90s. I live in Sarasota, Florida. Born and raised a local by and my sports teams follow that statement. I think we can surprise some people this season. Get the running game going and open it up for the weapons in the passing game. I think the D can be good enough to get it done. Schedule is brutal as is the division. I'm hoping for an 8-8 record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonk989 View Post
    Brandon. 19 years old. Been a Bucs fan ever since I started following football in the early 90s. I live in Sarasota, Florida. Born and raised a local by and my sports teams follow that statement. I think we can surprise some people this season. Get the running game going and open it up for the weapons in the passing game. I think the D can be good enough to get it done. Schedule is brutal as is the division. I'm hoping for an 8-8 record.
    Welcome Brandon, Hope you can stay active, and not fade into obscurity like most. We need as many contributing members as we can get.

Too many bandwagon NFL fans. Makes me sick. Our section is a up and down battle to keep active.
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Damien
    Athens, Tennessee
    Pleased to meet you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dig View Post
    Damien
    Athens, Tennessee
    Pleased to meet you
    Welcome Damien. Try to stay active homie. If u can post in the "game" threads. for example this week is the Bucs vs Pats(london) thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonLester View Post
    Welcome Damien. Try to stay active homie. If u can post in the "game" threads. for example this week is the Bucs vs Pats(london) thread.
    will do man thanks

vCash
    Hey Buc fans!

My names Mark and i'm from Colorado. I've followed the Bucs since the late '90s and still follow them today. I joined earlier this year, but haven't posted any. I look foward to talking Buc football with you guys this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Hey Buc fans!

My names Mark and i'm from Colorado. I've followed the Bucs since the late '90s and still follow them today. I joined earlier this year, but haven't posted any. I look foward to talking Buc football with you guys this year.
    Welcome Quikdraw and Dig

Stay active, the more posters the better.

P.S. I dig the sig, dig.

GOAT

vCash
    Michael

Kansas City, Mo

21 yrs old (Ben a buc fan since i was 11 yrs old, 1996)

i can not stand the chiefs, i wanna live in tampa bay. i love this team so much and i actually used to cry after playoff loses when i was younger and sometimes even regular season loses, mainly cuz my sister would make fun of me lol. if i ever get the chance to live in TB i am doin it in a heart beat, i will buy season tickets, and will be at every home game no matter what their record is or the weather. i love the buccaneers and I always will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUETAMPAFAN View Post
    Michael

Kansas City, Mo

21 yrs old (Ben a buc fan since i was 11 yrs old, 1996)

i can not stand the chiefs, i wanna live in tampa bay. i love this team so much and i actually used to cry after playoff loses when i was younger and sometimes even regular season loses, mainly cuz my sister would make fun of me lol. if i ever get the chance to live in TB i am doin it in a heart beat, i will buy season tickets, and will be at every home game no matter what their record is or the weather. i love the buccaneers and I always will.
    Great post, Michael.

I live in Colorado and feel the same way about the Broncos. I haven't been able to go to Tampa for a game yet, but hope to go in the future.
    .. and yeah I was the same way with those playoff losses earlier this decade. Those were brutal.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast