Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

**** Just Got Real: Muhammad Wilkerson Has A Big Mouth

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...e-josh-freeman

The world is gaga over Geno, but believe it or not, half the Jets' team is focused on the other quarterback in Sunday's game at MetLife Stadium -- the Bucs' Josh Freeman.

Freeman is a talented, but interception-prone quarterback entering a contract year, and at least one prominent member of the Jets' defense -- Muhammad Wilkerson -- believes they can "rattle" him into a poor start in 2013.

"We feel like we have a great game plan to get him off his mark and get him uncomfortable," the veteran defensive end said Wednesday.

Asked if Freeman is vulnerable, Wilkerson nodded his head.

"You see it on film," he said. "You get him off his mark and get him kind of rattled, and he kind of just makes mistakes on his own. It's not even so much the defense, it's just him not being comfortable. If we do that, we should definitely be fine and come out with a victory on Sunday."

Freeman, the Bucs' first-round pick in 2009, has thrown 39 interceptions over the past two seasons -- three more than Mark Sanchez. Instead of locking up Freeman with a long-term extension, Bucs management decided to let him play out his contract, creating a "prove it to us" situation.

Interesting back story on Freeman: Before the '09 draft, the Jets' scouts rated him higher than Sanchez. The Jets changed the grades after personal workouts and interviews with each player, deciding Sanchez had better intangibles than Freeman.
    Can't ****ing wait for sunday

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    I don't know that that was "**** talking" - he kind of just pointed out the obvious.

vCash
    Wilkerson just described about 95% of the QBs in the league.

vCash
    He'll be swallowing his words very soon.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    3 TDs for Josh this week.

vCash
    If the Bucs lose to the Jets....................................

vCash
    ^^^Oh if we lose i'll be on suicide watch......

vCash
    This is not a team that should win many games, if we can't beat them we have a lot of questions to be asking.

35 YEAR OLD GARBAGE

PATHETIC

vCash
    Fvck dat we need to punch they azzes in the mouth... Free better come out blasting and the hampster better be lighting the ground on fye!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Free with another year in the same book should be on fye and mo comfortable no bull shyt, i still back my guy but if he looks Da same dis year I'm jumping on the next man team!

vCash
    Next man up team I mean

vCash
    Yall lets face it the Jets have no hope of a season but to them WE are there superbowl. They want to make us look bad and make Revis look bad and themselves look good. They're gonna give us all they have. We need to give it right back to them and make them eat their words. Like Forest Gump says that's all I gotta say about that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bonesaw4343 View Post
    Wilkerson just described about 95% of the QBs in the league.
    This made me laugh....so true

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    This is not a team that should win many games, if we can't beat them we have a lot of questions to be asking.
    This sig is totally ****ed up man. I get your trying to be humorous...but when literally thousands of people died that day...and we went to war over it, innocent kids and wives killed as a result, just doesn't fit the bill.

My .02

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    This sig is totally ****ed up man. I get your trying to be humorous...but when literally thousands of people died that day...and we went to war over it, innocent kids and wives killed as a result, just doesn't fit the bill.

My .02
    Mhm and we are called the arrogant out spoken pricks. I know 3 people who died in the trade center.

TATAR SAUCE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast