Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Makers of Opencongress.org bring you...

http://opengovernment.org/

I have posted Opencongress many times when posting actual bills that we were just discussing with bits and pieces, apparently this new site is made to target local and state governments. I think that is great for all of us, unless a state does something so bad that the national news they really stay out of the radar. Maybe your local news is better than mine, but they tend to be interesting but not very informative and too willing to jump onto the funny or sad story and not willing to dig deep. I registered to get emailed when they open up and i think everyone else should.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I signed up for the mailing list...

Why not? Might as well give it a chance and see what it's all about. Everyone wants to feel like they are participants, and have an actual say in government.

Thanks dbroncs for the link!
    Last edited by The Schmooze; 01-13-2011 at 01:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    I signed up for the mailing list...

Why not? Might as well give it a chance and see what it's all about. Everyone wants to feel like they are participants, and have an actual say in government.
    That is why i wanted to put this here, i have no clue what my local government does. My county has a very good bond rating, which is good, but i dont know anything about local ordinances and laws that could be affecting me everyday.

vCash
    AWESOME....I signed up and spreading around. I'm a big fan of transparency...

vCash
    Sounds like a great thing, I will sign up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    AWESOME....I signed up and spreading around. I'm a big fan of transparency...
    The internet is amazing in all that it has made available. Not even 20 years ago if we wanted to discuss these bills we could not do it in the manner that we do. In 20 seconds i can pull up most any bill that is being voted on and in a few extra seconds virtually any bill that has ever become law.

7. 01-14-2011, 03:05 AM
    Reason
    Drunk post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TunTavern View Post
    iloveee opnecongress! i wen onthere for ainetormation about the pACT ACT and i founa my congrestotally for it.qoman was f

needles toasay that she didnt god damn its fruckin rearly in hte morning
    are you drunk or typing on the world's tiniest keyboard?