Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    The limitations are based on partisan politics.
    Do you mean that the limitations placed are done by those who follow partisan politics or those who follow a partisan politic ideology are limited?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Do you mean that the limitations placed are done by those who follow partisan politics or those who follow a partisan politic ideology are limited?
    It is based on partisan meaning voting for a specific person or party as opposed to ideas.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philab View Post
    The WBC is a blatant scam. The entire congregation is virtually one family. But as a CHURCH, they don't pay taxes. They force themselves into public in order to draw media fees. And then they piss people off to get tort settlements. All tax-free. Great stuff.
    This is what I thought as well. I don't know how they are legally classified as a church, but the greater question for me is whether they are regognized as a legitimate church either in the larger community or by other recognized churches. Not that those are the defining characteristics, but I haven;t heard of the WBC being regarded as a legitimate religious organization by anyone for anything other than legal reasons.
    I think most of those listed by Lab are at least recognized generally by the public and other religious institutions.

Va Beach by way of NJ by way of Staten Island
    vCash
    They are not affiliated with or sanctioned by any Baptist convention, there are so many ways to establish yourself a church legally heck you can be a minister via internet withing the days end if you want to.
    WWW.INDUCTDONNIE.COM
    Click here show your support for Donnie Baseball

c'mon son!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Don of NY23 View Post
    They are not affiliated with or sanctioned by any Baptist convention, there are so many ways to establish yourself a church legally heck you can be a minister via internet withing the days end if you want to.
    We should all establish the "WBC is the worst church Church". This would be in connection with my "Everyone get a restraining order against the entire WBC" fundraiser, which would be an accredited non-profit.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    ^^ lets make it happen!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We should all establish the "WBC is the worst church Church". This would be in connection with my "Everyone get a restraining order against the entire WBC" fundraiser, which would be an accredited non-profit.
    I'd join.
    These people are disgusting.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910