Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    There is a reason that no other Baptist Church acknowledges them.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Why do you people even associate them with religion? They have nothing to do with God, Christianity, or religion. They are a cult of moronic, worthless people. They are simply hiding behind the "name" of a church.

If you believe they have anything to do with God or religion then you are the one who needs to examine how you percieve things.

It is completely unfair to religion to even TRY to use this group of people as an example. Extremist are everywhere, not just in religion, they are called cults.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Somehow these people had to die because of gay people or something like that, it is best to not try to understand their ridiculous logic.

Even if you are opposed to gay marriage, i dont see why these people had to die. We need to sweep these people under the rug of history.

But first i would take away their tax exempt status.
    They actually believe that God sent this shooter to kill these people as an act of restitution for previous actions supposedly taken against WBC. They are praising the shooter and gleeful that these people died.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bahama0811 View Post
    These people are the reason that people hate religion. It is sad that this minority can give the rest such a bad name. This is just awful...
    This is absolutely false. The are extremists and most other religions are nowhere near this bad.

Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    I wonder if they got a ticket for holding the sign in #7.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Surprised this hasn't been moved to P & R.

Somehow these people had to die because of gay people or something like that, it is best to not try to understand their ridiculous logic.

Even if you are opposed to gay marriage, i dont see why these people had to die. We need to sweep these people under the rug of history.

But first i would take away their tax exempt status.
    No.

We need to hold them up as an example of hateful and reprehensible behavior as was done with the Nazis and Klan, among others.

vCash
    It's pretty sickening, but not surprising.

These people want publicity.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been moved to P & R.

No.

We need to hold them up as an example of hateful and reprehensible behavior as was done with the Nazis and Klan, among others.
    Giving them a platform to spread their hate is reprehensible.

They are like a little child who holds their breath for attention, you let them work themselves out and they will wear themselves out.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post

I wonder if they got a ticket for holding the sign in #7.
    I find that sign more offensive than anything the WBC has ever done. That word is just terrible, the epitome of classlessness.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Giving them a platform to spread their hate is reprehensible.

They are like a little child who holds their breath for attention, you let them work themselves out and they will wear themselves out.
    Free speech has its downside.

I think we just have different interpretations of "sweep them under the rug." I certainly agree that not paying attention to their hatemongering is the best way to handle them, but what shouldn't be ignored is...well, I won't get into that, because this isn't the religion forum and I don't really need or want to have that discussion anyway.

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    i think any citizen should be allowed to beat them if they are seen at any sort of event. these people are just worthless human beings.

EDIT: this is one of the times i disagree with the free speech part of our constitution. wish people just understood how to not abuse their rights...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    Here is a link to a pdf of their gay protest flier:

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com...a-shooting.pdf

"Your federal judge is dead and your (***-promoting, baby-killing, proud-sinner) Congresswoman fights for her life. God is avenging Himself on this rebellious house! WBC prays for your destruction—more shooters, more dead carcasses piling up, young, old, leader and commoner—all. Your doom is upon you! Praise His Name!"
    oh dear god....

Well if that was my 9 year old daughter, expect another massacre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by njnets View Post
    i think any citizen should be allowed to beat them if they are seen at any sort of event. these people are just worthless human beings.

EDIT: this is one of the times i disagree with the free speech part of our constitution. wish people just understood how to not abuse their rights...
    But it's their right to abuse

vCash
    There's already a counter-action being organized. Here's the article.

The group will be on call for the funerals of all the victims, if need be:

...Tucson residents are planning an "angel action" -- with 8- by 10-foot "angel wings" worn by participants to shield mourners from picketers...

"We want to surround them, in a nonviolent way, to say that our community is united,"...

...if the church picketers persist, the silent supporters will be on hand for the funerals of... the other five victims of Saturday's shooting.
    Last edited by Yagyu+; 01-11-2011 at 03:23 PM.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    this is truly sad. i am not religous personally, but my gf is a STRONG christian, and she is a REAL christian, a good person all around, and ppl like this are the ppl that make REAL christians look bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by njnets View Post

How would this solve anything? You're just showing your worthlessness by acting in a violent manner when they're expressing their freedom of speech.

Do these people just picket outside the funeral homes/churches? Are they at the grave picketing?

You'd think they'd have funerals somewhere they could be far away from the WBC group and have the owner of the property not allow the WBC participants on the property.
    I'm In.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast