Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Nothing wrong with the words in this. I would definitely support the deals promoted here and sign it.

I have to admit though, if Michael Moore brought this out, I'd have a hard time taking it seriously either, so based on some of Beck's emotional rants in the past, I can see why folks have a harder time with accepting it as legitimate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    Nothing wrong with the words in this. I would definitely support the deals promoted here and sign it.

I have to admit though, if Michael Moore brought this out, I'd have a hard time taking it seriously either, so based on some of Beck's emotional rants in the past, I can see why folks have a harder time with accepting it as legitimate.
    That's a great way to look at it. And if it was MM who put this out, it would have been equally self-serving I'm sure.

To say "ignore the source" is sometimes valid, but I wouldn't say always. While the content in this is of course quite agreeable, it's difficult to see this as anything but Glenn Beck trying, in his own way, to capitilize on the tragedy and find something to take out of it that can benefit him. In this case, it's this pledge.
    lol nothing matters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12