Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    R.I.P you will forever be missed Mr. Munson and always remembered as one of the greats.

vCash
    10 straight! Tyson hurt his ankle, but Murray and the defense get it done once again.

Hopefully, another week to heal will be enough for Crowell to return in the championship game.

vCash
    It better be enough. I know he is a true freshman and all but he better hit that weight room during the off season build that body up. He has been hurt to much this year. Great 10th win thought, next week upset time and from there.....maybe.....sugar bowl if we win sec championship.

vCash
    I can't be too tough on him because Richt doesn't usually put true freshmen tailbacks on the field, and although Crowell's been hurt, he's still been as productive as any back they've had in recent memory. Even Moreno was redshirted his first year (which we all hated, but I understand it a little more now).

vCash
    He has been productive ill give him that. I hope that they kept him out so he is extra fresh next week. GO DAWGS! SEC CHAMPIONSHIP!

vCash
    Another good thing is how Walsh and Butler turned it around after rough starts.

They have to been at their best for this one.

vCash
    Yeah, Walsh was the most worrisome for me but he's turned it around.

vCash
    Missed opportunities galore. Fantastic effort by the defense in the first half, but this team needed to play a near perfect game for 60 mins because they don't have the depth or experience of LSU and that what cost them in the end.

vCash
    Well, we get the #1 RB prospect for the 2nd straight year. Keith Marshall.

vCash
    ^ Style reminds me of Reggie Bush. They needed this one.

vCash
    Well I'm proud of my Dawgs. In a year where heads were gonna be rolling and not much expected out our team and to start 0 and 2. I think we played a hell of a year of football and the future looks very bright for a young and talented UGA team.

vCash
    RT @JaQuayWilliams: He sat there and looked in me and my moms eyes wit his wife #AndLied
    ^Auburn 2012 commit that got away, was the #1 WR in Georgia. He's referring the Malzahn, who just left AU for Arkansas State. Richt, Bobo and Garner might want to get on it.

vCash
    The SEC on Wednesday finally released its new football schedules for next season and the Bulldogs made out like bandits. They dropped the Oct. 6 game at Alabama and picked up a road game against new conference member Missouri in Columbia, Mo., on Sept. 8. Meanwhile, UGA’s traditional SEC opener against South Carolina was moved back to Oct. 6. That game will also be on the road, as originally scheduled.

The only other change for the Bulldogs was their game at Kentucky, orginally scheduled for Oct. 13, moves back one week. That will eliminate what was originally an off week before the Florida game. However, the Gators also lose their off week before playing the Bulldogs, so neither team has an advantage.
    2012 GEORGIA FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Sept. 1 Buffalo
    Sept. 8 at Missouri
    Sept. 15 Florida Atlantic
    Sept. 22 Vanderbilt
    Sept. 29 Tennessee
    Oct. 6 at S. Carolina
    Oct. 13 OPEN
    Oct. 20 at Kentucky
    Oct. 27 vs. Florida in Jacksonville
    Nov. 3 Ole Miss
    Nov. 10 at Auburn
    Nov. 17 Georgia Southern
    Nov. 24 Georgia Tech

Kinda weird not seeing USC to begin the conference games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    2012 GEORGIA FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Sept. 1 Buffalo
    Sept. 8 at Missouri
    Sept. 15 Florida Atlantic
    Sept. 22 Vanderbilt
    Sept. 29 Tennessee
    Oct. 6 at S. Carolina
    Oct. 13 OPEN
    Oct. 20 at Kentucky
    Oct. 27 vs. Florida in Jacksonville
    Nov. 3 Ole Miss
    Nov. 10 at Auburn
    Nov. 17 Georgia Southern
    Nov. 24 Georgia Tech

Kinda weird not seeing USC to begin the conference games.
    So Georgia doesn't have to play Arkansas, LSU or Alabama again in 2012? I'm sorry but that is bull****.... Hell Georgia is gonna be winning 10-11 games every year as long as they don't have to play LSU, Alabama or Arkansas and schedule teams like Buffalo, Florida Atlantic and Georgia Southern non-conference....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller
    So Georgia doesn't have to play Arkansas, LSU or Alabama again in 2012? I'm sorry but that is bull****.... Hell Georgia is gonna be winning 10-11 games every year as long as they don't have to play LSU, Alabama or Arkansas and schedule teams like Buffalo, Florida Atlantic and Georgia Southern non-conference....
    Blame expansion. SEC made them drop Bama to fit Mizzou's schedule.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast