Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jake Ellenberger Replaces Brian Foster, Faces Sean Pierson at UFC 129
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/23232/bell...fight-team.mma

Bellator champ Ben Askren officially joins Roufusport Fight Team

If he learns how to strike even at a mid level, he is going to be tough to beat
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash

vCash
    UFC 132 – Andre Winner vs. Anthony Njokuani in the works for July 2nd in Las Vegas, Nevada

vCash
    UFC 133 – Michael McDonald vs. Nick Pace announced for August 6th in Philadephia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    I think McCray deserved another shot he was close to beating Hathaway and some web sites had him winning

vCash
    Nick Diaz signs to fight Fernando Vargas in boxing match, considering retiring from MMA (Video)
    http://www.mmamania.com/2011/4/14/21...ch-considering

vCash
    UFC 129 'Prelims' on Spike TV to feature Diaz vs MacDonald, Ellenberger vs Pierson

vCash
    A matchup between St. Preux and another former champion, Rafael Cavalcate, was reported Wednesday by MMAFighting.com, though Strikeforce officials said the bout is "not confirmed."

vCash
    Riki Fukuda vs. Rafael "Sapo" Natal on tap for UFC 133 in August

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    Nick Diaz signs to fight Fernando Vargas in boxing match, considering retiring from MMA (Video)
    http://www.mmamania.com/2011/4/14/21...ch-considering
    God I hate Nick Diaz....

Nick Diaz: "They don't have anybody else for me to fight now. I'm better than all these guys they have. The guys they have ranked above me, I'm sure they don't want to fight me. So, I don't know, I don't see much of a future in this sport for me, I honestly don't. Especially if there's not a whole shitload of money going on. I'm signed into some contract that I don't know anything about. I don't know anything about that ****, I got a manager. All I know is that my life's a living hell, full of training, grueling exercise, training everyday, cater to everybody else and not worry about myself sort of thing."

Cesar Gracie: "We're looking at a big name. We're looking at some guys that (have) name recognition. Maybe not the top guy in the world necessarily but someone that the public knows. I'd love Vargas to get in there with him, Fernando Vargas. It is (realistic), I know they've contacted him and he's very interested. We've actually signed on the dotted line for that fight ourselves, and we're waiting for him now. It's on already, we've already signed for it. We're looking at September, October for something like that and we're just waiting for their camp now. (It's official) right now. Ha. (Nick's next fight is going to be in the ring as a boxer), right."
    So pretty much he is saying that he has nobody left to fight even though he doesn't have a single win NOT A SINGLE WIN against a top 10 welterweight. He says the guys ranked above him won't fight even though he skipped on a chance to fight in the UFC. I'm sure GSP, Fitch and Alves are scared to death of Nick Diaz....

Then he says that he is tired of making so little money. The last time I checked he made $175,000 in his last fight and a rumored $125,000 in endorsements. That's $300,000 and he fights about 3 times a year.... I know people that would kill to make that kind of money. And I guess he feels that he is gonna be able to walk into boxing without any relevant background and make so much more money and not have to train anywhere near as much....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    God I hate Nick Diaz....

So pretty much he is saying that he has nobody left to fight even though he doesn't have a single win NOT A SINGLE WIN against a top 10 welterweight. He says the guys ranked above him won't fight even though he skipped on a chance to fight in the UFC. I'm sure GSP, Fitch and Alves are scared to death of Nick Diaz....

Then he says that he is tired of making so little money. The last time I checked he made $175,000 in his last fight and a rumored $125,000 in endorsements. That's $300,000 and he fights about 3 times a year.... I know people that would kill to make that kind of money. And I guess he feels that he is gonna be able to walk into boxing without any relevant background and make so much more money and not have to train anywhere near as much....
    Paul Daley is a top 10 WW...

Diaz has the tools to beat most of these guys. He's going about it the wrong way though, and this is another one of those moments where you think he is on the right track and then takes multiple steps backwards.

I mean if he wants to fight on undercards and go for the money in boxing then go for it. Vargas will be a fair opponent considering he hasn't fought in a really long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Paul Daley is a top 10 WW...

Diaz has the tools to beat most of these guys. He's going about it the wrong way though, and this is another one of those moments where you think he is on the right track and then takes multiple steps backwards.

I mean if he wants to fight on undercards and go for the money in boxing then go for it. Vargas will be a fair opponent considering he hasn't fought in a really long time.
    Who has Paul Daley beat to be considered a top 10 welterweight? Martin Kampmann.... and who else? I don't think Paul Daley is a top 10 welterweight but that is debatable. So even with that assumption he has beaten 1 borderline top 10 welterweight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Who has Paul Daley beat to be considered a top 10 welterweight? Martin Kampmann.... and who else? I don't think Paul Daley is a top 10 welterweight but that is debatable. So even with that assumption he has beaten 1 borderline top 10 welterweight.
    Well Kampmann is top 10, and once he defeated Kampmann the only guy he lost to after that was Koschek. So basically he could not have moved out of the top 10.

If Kampmann defeated Condit and then comes out to lose to Daley.... Daley has to be in the top 10. At the time I had Daley at no.7 below Diaz who is 6. I had Kampmann, Condit, Sanchez below him. Now that he lost the fight he may be like fringe top 10 but who knows.

vCash
    Mirko Crocop wants one more win to go out on before he retires.... They should call up Kimbo Slice.

http://www.fightline.com/common/lib/...adlineId=90575

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast