Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    ^ASU is pretty good, especially on D. Vontaze Burfitct (the good LB) is a top 5 player in the country and the best player on Defense in the country by far IMO. This is a great test for us.
    Don't forget about the 6'8 QB at ASU. He has a strong arm and is surprisingly mobile for a guy his size. ASU is going to be tough for anyone to beat, it pains me to say this because I live only a few miles from UofA.......everyone hates ASU down here!

vCash
    Great win tonight, should be close to a top 25 team next week.

vCash
    great win. i didnt realize our last 3-0 start was in 2001

vCash
    Western Michigan, Northwestern, and Indiana?

How bout 6-0 heading into the game against OSU at Memorial?

All our toughest games are at home this year, this really has the makings of a special season.

vCash

TBH there is no reason for us to not be 6-0 when the Buckeyes come to town. If Wisconsin wasn't in this division I would even be so bold as to say that we have a legit shot at the Big 10 Championship game.

Sadly, I don't think Wisconsin can be stopped until they run in to an SEC team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post

TBH there is no reason for us to not be 6-0 when the Buckeyes come to town. If Wisconsin wasn't in this division I would even be so bold as to say that we have a legit shot at the Big 10 Championship game.

Sadly, I don't think Wisconsin can be stopped until they run in to an SEC team.
    Wisconsin has played 3 bad teams with a combined record of 2-6 and they face an FCS team this week. Truth is we know very little about them so far other than they have very high expectations. Their first challenge doesn't happen until October 1st when Nebraska makes their Big Ten debut at Madison.

vCash
    Wisconsin is a beatable team when they're away from Camp Randall. They have to play Nebraska as has already been said and they're @ MSU and @ OSU before they play us. I'd say we're more likely to go into that undefeated than they are.

But let's not look too far ahead. This Illini team is just as likely to trip up at home against Northwestern as they are to beat Wisconsin.

vCash
    #24 Baby

I
    L
    L

vCash
    I-n-i

vCash
    We get the running game going again this week and the D continues to be a surprise. We win 28-10. That is the exact game plan for Northwestern by the way.

vCash
    Got some revenge to take out on Western Michigan from 08.

vCash
    Well, not much to say really. It was just really sloppy. Clean it up on both sides of the ball and we should be fine. Donovonn Young will be the starting RB and getting the majority of the carries by the end of the season. The kid reminds me so much of Mendenhall.

Packers/Blackhawks/Cubs/Bulls/Fighting Illini Fanland
    vCash
    We were sloppy today. Illinois is better than that. Let's hope they clean it up next week. I will say, though, that starting 4-0 is an awesome feeling.

vCash
    Yeah Donovonn Young is a special talent.

Wow. The kid is just impressive.

Sloppy game, but just glad we pulled out with a W. WMU is a solid team. Big game next week.

vCash
    The WMU game had all the earmarks of a classic under-prepared Zook team going against a lesser team with everything to prove.

They showed up looking sloppy, not ready to go, and not giving anywhere near 100%.

I don't expect it to be a problem against Northwestern, but down the line it's something that could cause us serious problems against Minnesota, Purdue, or even (pains me to say this) Indiana.

Hopefully Zook realizes what they potentially have here this season and gets his collective sh** together.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast