Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
Ambles would be a great pickup. We have a lot of questions at WR. I wouldn't be surprised if Jon Davis is our leading receiver next season. I'm not saying that is a bad thing because I think he is going to be a beast. But, there are more questions at WRs than definite answers. Millines has to be able to stay on the field. Lankford has to translate practice to the games. Harris is solid, but unspectacular at best IMO. After that we are relying on freshman like Knight, who have big upside but no experience in the B10.
I know we have offered quite a few receivers in this class. Ambles would be an outstanding pick up. I like Millines like you said but the guy can't seem to stay healthy. I'm really hoping in terms of receivers we can land Treadwell. He would be huge and be a great guy to pair up with Bailey. I'd say right now we have a decent shot at him but not a great one yet.

Hopefully we can add some more O-Lineman. We just added an OT from Ohio today. His names Austin Schimdt. Don't know if anyone saw that. I'm really hoping for Pocic though.