Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Church group plans on picketing Arizona funerals

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/11/ari...ex.html?hpt=T1

Gilmer is referring to the actions of Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas, which has made its name protesting the funerals of people who died of AIDS, gay people, soldiers and even Coretta Scott King.

But when the church announced its intention to picket the funeral of a 9-year-old girl -- one of six people who died Saturday during the attempted assassination of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords -- Gilmer and others put their feet down.
    Seriously, these people are the scum of the earth. What is wrong with them? As humans, how does that not make them feel like the worst people on earth?

I don't normally get worked up about things, but this news really pisses me off.

vCash
    Can we go to this funeral with paintball guns and shoot them if they show up?
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    These are pretty awful people, not sure why they haven't be taken out yet. I saw the same article and just started reading some articles on the WBC. Seriously, they need to just be taken care of so no one has to deal with their ********.

vCash
    And they get exactly what they want, publicity and people talking about them. I can't even get on their website right now because everyone else is probably curious about how insane they are. Win for them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Every time this "church" and their oh so infinite wisdom make the news, I just want to destroy something beautiful. If you have a problem with homosexuals or the fact that there are some people out there that just won't conform to your beliefs, you do not take it out on grieving families when they did absolutely nothing to deserve this ********. No words describe how much I want to rage. Seriously, how in the blue hell has nobody ordered a hit on these pricks yet?

vCash
    Here is a link to a pdf of their gay protest flier:

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com...a-shooting.pdf

"Your federal judge is dead and your (***-promoting, baby-killing, proud-sinner) Congresswoman fights for her life. God is avenging Himself on this rebellious house! WBC prays for your destruction—more shooters, more dead carcasses piling up, young, old, leader and commoner—all. Your doom is upon you! Praise His Name!"

vCash
    Disgusting and wrong...

vCash
    These people are the reason that people hate religion. It is sad that this minority can give the rest such a bad name. This is just awful...

vCash
    I had a friend who died in Iraq and they showed up at his funereal and the city cops made them leave bc **** was about to get ugly
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    I live right by a college campus, North Central College, which a few months ago was threatened by WBC that they were going to show up and protest the viewing of a video in which they are shown protesting regarding gay rights. Morons, hey lets go protest a video of us protesting!!!

vCash
    Somehow these people had to die because of gay people or something like that, it is best to not try to understand their ridiculous logic.

Even if you are opposed to gay marriage, i dont see why these people had to die. We need to sweep these people under the rug of history.

But first i would take away their tax exempt status.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bahama0811 View Post
    These people are the reason that people hate religion. It is sad that this minority can give the rest such a bad name. This is just awful...
    agreed these extremists tarnish the reputation of religion everywhere.

vCash
    First off, **** these people. Secondly, **** them. And in conclusion - **** them.
    lol nothing matters

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bahama0811 View Post
    I don't care how naive, immature or whatever I am being, and I don't care if I'm stereotyping and grouping all things into one, but I could never be religious, at least part of an organized branch, because of how much hate religion evokes in people. I would never feel comfortable categorizing my beliefs into the realms of an organized group of religion. Religion, on a larger picture (not individually), causes so much wrong, evil and problems in the world than it does in preventing evil, wrong and problems. Extremists give EVERYTHING a bad name, but I can't get over religious bigots.

This is just disgusting and vile. It sickens me that people can be so terrible.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast