Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    So kinda like watching the Pistons for the past few years.
    Hopefully I **** out the next go to scorer and someone who can defend the perimeter. It would ease the pain.

vCash
    You know what's funny? To see all the "Pistons fans" who posted here, then later run off as soon as we aren't on top and become fans of other teams. For god sake, the thread creator is a Jazz fan now.

vCash
    1. Location
    Windsor Ontario Canada (currently going to university)

2. Favorite Current Piston
    Moose

3. Favorite All-Time Piston
    Easily Ben Wallace

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    None

5. Other sports you enjoy?
    NFL-Detroit Lions
    MLB- Detroit Tigers
    NHL- Detroit Redwings/ New Jersey Devils (being Canadian I love Marty Brodeur and Scott Stevens)

6. Anything else you care to share?
    Currently studying Business, have been posting in this forum for a while now
    Adamant Charlie V and Austin Daye Hater
    Hate Chicago Sports teams

vCash
    I guess this is where to introduce myself!

Hey guys, how are you? I just joined today after finding the site. I used to post on ****** but I got sick of it, the Pistons fans there were not very likeable. Too many homers and there were a ton that do not say anything positive about the Pistons.

Well anyways, my name is Chris and I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana! My grandfather went to the very last Piston game played there (amongst many others, haha)! He is a die hard Pistons fan. Told me every single story he had of going to the games. It rubbed off on my dad and myself and since I was 2 I have had this Isiah Thomas jersey, haha!

I also coach soccer in the summer with my older sister. She is a soccer freak, it's so funny.

Go Pistons! See you fellas around the forums!

vCash
    1. Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana!

2. Favorite Current Piston
    I'm a Texas A+M fan, so I'll be biased and say Khris Middleton.

3. Favorite All-Time Piston?
    Grant Hill was too good to be true for us, seeing as he left. But he was insane, I have to choose him.

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
    I guess Washington's alright.

5. Other sports you enjoy?
    Coaching soccer
    I play tennis occasionally.

6. Anything else you care to share?
    I'm not convinced you guys wish to know me all that well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spimtrap View Post

Hey guys, how are you? I just joined today after finding the site. I used to post on ****** but I got sick of it, the Pistons fans there were not very likeable. Too many homers and there were a ton that do not say anything positive about the Pistons.

Well anyways, my name is Chris and I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana! My grandfather went to the very last Piston game played there (amongst many others, haha)! He is a die hard Pistons fan. Told me every single story he had of going to the games. It rubbed off on my dad and myself and since I was 2 I have had this Isiah Thomas jersey, haha!

I also coach soccer in the summer with my older sister. She is a soccer freak, it's so funny.

Prepared to get fed up with this board. A few ridiculous homers and a few people that never say anything positive. Monroe is not a good Center, Knight is a top PG, Stuckey should never touch a basketball court, and Frank should die in a fire. You'll read these things one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    Prepared to get fed up with this board. A few ridiculous homers and a few people that never say anything positive. Monroe is not a good Center, Knight is a top PG, Stuckey should never touch a basketball court, and Frank should die in a fire. You'll read these things one day.
    Oh dear... Well, I for one think Monroe should play the 4, with Drummond at the five. I'm not feeling like Max deserves to start, he wouldn't start on many others teams. Knight isn't a top PG, nor is he really a PG. I'm not fond of Stuckey but he's serviceable (for now). Who should I watch out for/block a head of time? Haha.

vCash
    Prepared to get fed up with this board. A few ridiculous homers and a few people that never say anything positive. Monroe is not a good Center, Knight is a top PG, Stuckey should never touch a basketball court, and Frank should die in a fire. You'll read these things every day.
    fixed.

vCash

Well normally i dont welcome new posters because of dupes. I welcome you because you're name is Chris...because that be my name.

Btw you quoted my post in the official rookies thread. When mike810 posts 5 different new threads about Drummond not starting..you will be used to the merge threads idea..

vCash

hey sp. also be prepared for phenom to question your intelligence if you miss spell a word by a letter or two and also miss a punctuation mark in the proper context that it belongs in.

He somehow thinks, just cause he went to a medical doctor for his yeast infection, he thinks he owns a doctorate.

That's another thing you'll find out, you'll find plenty of liars on here

vCash
    Watch out for MikeFly!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Watch out for MikeFly!
    Shhhhhh...don't spread such blasphemous spewage!

Dathomir Rancors (4-2)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Shhhhhh...don't spread such blasphemous spewage!
    Sorry, it came out of my arse.

vCash
    Thanks for the welcomes and warnings fellas, hope I'm not one of the guys who becomes a disaster warning as well!

vCash
    Location-Ohio
    Current favorite pistons-Too many to name
    Favorite piston- Ben Wallace
    Other teams- no but im a kobe fan
    Other sports- Just Basketball & Football

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast