Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

We Should have kept knight instead of Jennings!!!!!

Well the season is coming to a end & as I look back at the trade. I still say we should've kept knight instead of trading him & Middleton for the inefficient inconsistent shoot 1st pg Jennings. This guy plays no defense barley can finish at the rim & takes some of the worst shots ever. Knight plays both ends of the floor and he is starting to slow the game down what do yall think?

vCash
    Knight hasn't been a world-beater, but I'd rather had him and Middleton than Jennings and the $$$ we owe Jennings. Jennings is terribad.

vCash
    Losing Middleton REALLY hurt us, IMO he was the key to making the Big 3 of Dre, Moose, and Smoove work.

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    A record 5 exclamation points!

vCash
    Here we go again... Enough of these threads/posts, *****ing and complaining won't rescind the trade so why bother? Knight has been average, neither he nor Jennings will be a great point guard, Middleton has been great but he's also playing for a team where he's getting a lot of minutes and touches, had he been on the Pistons he'd be average.

vCash
    Who's crying? I said it when the trade went down I didn't like it but the fact this is Jennings 6 - 7th year & knight only played 2 & a half & is already more efficient then Jennings says alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Deception:28304469
    Here we go again... Enough of these threads/posts, *****ing and complaining won't rescind the trade so why bother? Knight has been average, neither he nor Jennings will be a great point guard, Middleton has been great but he's also playing for a team where he's getting a lot of minutes and touches, had he been on the Pistons he'd be average.

vCash
    Only u would point that out like who cares but you smh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir:28304434
    A record 5 exclamation points!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Only u would point that out like who cares but you smh!!!
    I know

vCash
    We can't judge our players until we have a legitimate coach who can take control and give us an identity. I know Jennings will never be a great defender and that will be a weakness for us until he is gone but he did help his team to the playoffs before joining the Pistons. Stat and production wise, the trade wasn't worth it but Jennings still has play-making ability. We desperately need a real coach to get these guys playing passionate ball though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBadBoy View Post
    We can't judge our players until we have a legitimate coach who can take control and give us an identity. I know Jennings will never be a great defender and that will be a weakness for us until he is gone but he did help his team to the playoffs before joining the Pistons. Stat and production wise, the trade wasn't worth it but Jennings still has play-making ability. We desperately need a real coach to get these guys playing passionate ball though.
    What's Flip Saunders doing these days? Let's get him back. Lol.

vCash
    April Fools is kinda late don't you think?

vCash
    Poor Flip stuck in mediocrity over in Minnesota, even with an all star lol.

vCash
    fire everyone

vCash
    Knight sucks
    Jennings sucks
    Middleton sucks
    Bucks suck
    Pistons suck
    Adopt A Piston: Brandon Jennings

PPG: 14
    APG: 4
    STL: 4

Times punched by a rapper:1

vCash
    Brandon Knight is a horrible PG....period. He has one of the worst Assist/Turnover ratios in the league(ranked 42nd) while Jennings is the 12th best. Jennings averages 7.6APG(7th best) while Knight averages 4.9, Knight can be a serviceable 2Guard imo but as a PG he's one of the worst. Jennings can be extremely streaky but at the very least he gets teammates more involved than Knight does in his wet dreams....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast