Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Such a tragic event. I have a feeling what we'll find out about it, but I'm going to wait till we get some facts before I give an opinion on what caused this.

Either way I agree with Dbroncs in the GD thread. Quick trial, and quick death penalty if guilty

vCash
    I am wondering if he acted alone. I get the feeling there is much more of this beneath the surface.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This woman has some f'n balls on her:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=485459383434

Not even a word of regret for having Giffords in her crosshairs? She needs to shut up and walk away at a time like this and really for the good and well-being of EVERYONE, she needs to take her limelight dollars and just go away.

This is what sending a vibe of aggression into the world brings you. Where are the Pataki republicans to bring some sanity back to conservatism?
    Honestly to me Gmen I don't think right now is the best time for her to talk about the crosshair chart. She's going to come on some major heat over this over course, and will need to explain herself, and say this wasn't the intended result. Both of those will come hand in hand, and I don't think talking about the later is right at this time. I'm fine with her just saying this. I would expect this kills any chance of her wanting to run for president, and I imagine, her show is canceled (if that's even still going on I have no idea) and she's going to need to keep quiet.

vCash
    This woman has some f'n balls on her:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=485459383434

Not even a word of regret for having Giffords in her crosshairs? She needs to shut up and walk away at a time like this and really for the good and well-being of EVERYONE, she needs to take her limelight dollars and just go away.

This is what sending a vibe of aggression into the world brings you. Where are the Pataki republicans to bring some sanity back to conservatism?
    looks like the crosshairs were further focused on a politician that was used to incite ignorance. when are the rest of the rightists going to wake up and see who they are riling up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    looks like the crosshairs were further focused on a politician that was used to incite ignorance. when are the rest of the rightists going to wake up and see who they are riling up
    I am inclined to agree that this was probably what you are thinking and it's what I was alluding too earlier. But i'm not ready to say quite yet. I think we'll know more information in the next few weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Honestly to me Gmen I don't think right now is the best time for her to talk about the crosshair chart. She's going to come on some major heat over this over course, and will need to explain herself, and say this wasn't the intended result. Both of those will come hand in hand, and I don't think talking about the later is right at this time. I'm fine with her just saying this. I would expect this kills any chance of her wanting to run for president, and I imagine, her show is canceled (if that's even still going on I have no idea) and she's going to need to keep quiet.
    Yeah, agreed, but really she was in no position to say ANYTHING. She just needs to keep quiet and walk away.

You can't keep sending harsh comments out there without violent repercussions.

This partisan garbage is just nauseating and when it hits its peak, these are the things that happen. Both sides should be ashamed. Why is it that 9/12/2001 was the only day that everyone could peacefully come together?

Sorry, I'm just spewing random emotion right now cause this stuff disturbs me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    just watched shepherd smith read the shooter's youtube postings on foxnews. Looks like its safe to say we can confirm a tea party member has gone to the extremes that have been feared for some time.
    This is a completely unfounded statement. If he is a tea partier then why is one of his favorite books The Communist Manifesto? A real tea partier wouldn't touch that book with a 10 foot pole.

vCash
    looks like gunman is white. Jered Lee something. not that it matters but makes you wonder if he is a right wing nutjob who was fed all these lies about how the government is coming after him and all that BS some so called NEWS NETWORK reported. hopefully, all the victims recover and the suspect is prosecuted to the full extent of the law

vCash
    Yeah, agreed, but really she was in no position to say ANYTHING. She just needs to keep quiet and walk away.

You can't keep sending harsh comments out there without violent repercussions.

This partisan garbage is just nauseating and when it hits its peak, these are the things that happen. Both sides should be ashamed. Why is it that 9/12/2001 was the only day that everyone could peacefully come together?

Sorry, I'm just spewing random emotion right now cause this stuff disturbs me.
    No I get you. A lot of people will send condolenses, it's just she's a lightening rod of attention so you'll hear about her's first.

We as a forum have talked about this in the past, and Schmooze is the leader in the anti partisan. He's kind of said your statements before and it's true. It's like we need a tragedy to be able to look across the aisle, and hold our fellow man and say you know what we are alike we are Americans.

I wouldn't say it's random emotion, I would say it's raw emotion full of truth.

vCash
    My God....

I am completely saddened and at a loss over this. Americans need, if nothing else, to be people who find peaceful ways to resolve our differences with one another. I sincerely hope in the coming days we will learn more about what heppened here, and that it will serve as a lesson to us all why violence is never the way to resolve our domestic issues. We have means for addressing our problems with government. This is never one of them, no matter how much we differ in opinion.

Its just so sad. My heart goes out to her, her family and friends over this senseless loss.

vCash
    such a senseless tragic killing especially a small childs life was taken. another sad thing people are going to try to use this for political advantages

vCash
    "Sarah Palin has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district and when people do that, they’ve gotta realize there are consequences to that action." -- U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords 03/25/10, referring to an advertisement run by Sarah Palin's PAC during on interview on MSNBC

Link to video

The Representative's words speak for themselves.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Sorry if I'm getting mad at the wrong people, but how the **** do you report someone died before you know if they're dead?

Anyway, at least reports seem to be encouraging.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    Sorry if I'm getting mad at the wrong people, but how the **** do you report someone died before you know if they're dead?

Anyway, at least reports seem to be encouraging
    Yeah, I suppose that is some positive in a very horrific event.

I'm going to pray for the victims alive and dead, including their family and friends, not try to blame republicans or democrats. It's disrespectful to the victims and to be completely honest, this guy strikes me as a mentally unstable whackjob. I'm a liberal, I don't read Hitler's book or communist manifestos.

Point I'm trying to make is this guy is very sick. He doesn't represent either parties. So please instead of creating more hate out of this, just pray for these people. That's my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 01-08-2011 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Wow this is terrible... RIP to her and I hope her family is doing ok..

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast