Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural797 View Post
    It seems like The Pistons had a magic ball back in 2000 (it must have broke because they're mediocre now). A soon to be injured Grant Hill for Chucky Atkins and Ben Wallace. Granted (haha) Hill wanted to go to the Magic in the WORST way because everyone thought Tim Duncan was going to sign there (like Lebron to New York). Actually.. the only reason Duncan DIDNT sign with Orlando was because of David Robinson.. but thats another story for another time. In the end ..I'd say the Pistons won this because Ben Wallace turned into a great SHUTDOWN, SHOT BLOCKING Center.
    The real mystery is why did Orlando choose to trade Ben Wallace instead of Bo Outlaw.

vCash
    question/opinion for everyone. If Duncan hadnt won a title with the spurs prior to him becoming a FA do you think he woulda pulled a LeBron and signed with the magic
    [CENTER]
    AARON RODGERS

*Super Bowl XLV Champion
    *Super Bowl XLV MVP
    *2011 NFL MVP

vCash
    Prime Grant Hill... 20ppg?!? He wasn't that good to begin with so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

And I won't even mention his other stats because they're just average.

vCash
    they knew something the public didnt, and also the trade got them a championship
    Feb. 7th- save the date. NY Jets Super Bowl parade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    because they had no choice,he was walking to orlando anyways.so its like asking why did the cavs trade lebron for picks

He was traded the same LeBron was traded. Pistons/Cavs could have been stubborn, had the sign for less money hurting them in dealing with other free agents. Or do the right thing and get something out of someone who wants to walk.

At least Detroit ended up getting the last laugh in the end.
    Dwight Howard is a Top 5 Center of All-Time, no one in this league can touch him.

The Orlando Magic are a dominant contender and are a better franchise than I ever thought possible.

Raph12 is always right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by S-Dot View Post
    If I'm not mistaken this was before the Birds Rights. Plus Grant Hill wanted to leave because he thought Tim Duncan was joining the Magic as well because they had the most cap that summer.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ns-san-antonio
    How can it be before Bird Rights? Bird Rights are AKA "Larry Bird Rule".

vCash
    from what i remember he got hurt and the pistons knew something the magic didnt about his injury. its nice to see he back and playing good now. props to the suns training staff. would love to see him get traded to a contender though..

vCash
    So essentially Grant wasn't going to resign with Detroit no matter what, sort of like the Melo situation now?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent12 View Post
    Prime Grant Hill... 20ppg?!? He wasn't that good to begin with so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

wow.

vCash
    Sign n trade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    So essentially Grant wasn't going to resign with Detroit no matter what, sort of like the Melo situation now?
    More like LeBron. All indication would be that he would opt out during the summer, but there wasn't the same kind of drama during the season like Melo.
    Dwight Howard is a Top 5 Center of All-Time, no one in this league can touch him.

The Orlando Magic are a dominant contender and are a better franchise than I ever thought possible.

Raph12 is always right.

vCash
    I thought him and Duncan were real close to paring in Orlando? Duncan backed out last minute?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent12 View Post

Prime Grant Hill was a top 3-4 player in the league even better than Scottie. Would you call Scottie just average?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post

Prime Grant Hill was a top 3-4 player in the league even better than Scottie. Would you call Scottie just average?
    I can't agree with you on that..as much as I love Grant Hill, Scottie was better all-around, the bulls won all those titles because they had the best two players in the game at the time..

vCash
    I remember they were tryin to put the core group of Hill, Duncan, and T-mac together. The new powerhouse of the east.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast