Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Ps3 games for 2011

Im looking too see if their are any games that is worth saving the money for during the 2011 season. As of now my list contain....

Batman arkham city

Uncharted 3

LA Noire( I pray too god it finally comes out)

AC III(Long shot I know)

Lot of the games that are comming out that we know of are sequel games. So my question is should I purchase any of the first games first before getting the sequel game for example I really want GOW 3 but I think im going to be lost if I dont get the first 2.

Others include

Killzone serires

Infamous series

Mass Effect series

Resitance series

If anyone has played these game please suggest whether or not I should buy the previous games of these series too understand the story . Or any series that I miss that I might be interested in.

My kind of game is adventure dosnt bother me if it fps or not as long it a good story.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    For Mass Effect I would recommend at least the 2nd game. It's a lot cleaner than ME1 and a great story...though the whole universe is very cool, so doing all 3 would be ideal.

Infamous, I doubt playing the 1st will be all that important, though it's a fun game.

Haven't played the others - though I would add the latest Elder Scrolls to your list, as well as DC Universe Online.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    The 2nd ME is just phenomenal and I'm glad that PS3 owners get a chance to play it. It sucks that you don't get ME1 though.

vCash
    If you can, try and find the 360 version of ME1 to play. If not, I would recommend going to the Mass Effect wikia page and reading up on those events, so you know how you can fashion your character heading into ME2.

If you get Arkham City, I think you have to play Arkham Asylum, but that's just me. For Assassin's Creed, at least the second and Brotherhood are must plays. I liked the first, but if you want to play it, you need to start with it. It only gets better as the series goes along.

Resistance is also worth playing both, although the second one moreso than the first.

Of all the games though, play God of War series first. It's one of my all-time favorites, and you have to start from the beginning.

vCash
    wheres socom 4!

vCash
    Littlebigplanet 2!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    I loved Infamous. Definetly play he first one...............after the GOW series of course!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I loved Infamous. Definetly play he first one...............after the GOW series of course!
    This. I also loved infamous. I heard good things about it but I didn't think it was going to be that great. I definitely recommend Infamous, God Of War series, Little Big Planet Series. You need to play the God of War 1 and 2 before you play 3 but the 3 is just awesome

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    InFamous and KillZone are great, and i would recommend playing them both before the sequels come out. But (if i recall correctly), they are changing the control's for KillZone 3, so if you play the 2nd one it would be for story only. You could probably get the GOW trilogy online for about 40-50 bucks.( At least you can here in Europe ) Which is a great deal imo since you basically get 3 games. Or, if you have a PS2 or a PS3 with playback, just get the PS3 versions of the previous haha. Little Big Planet is another really fun game for the PS3. It doesn't look like much, but you'll get lost for hours playing it. Its loads of fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    InFamous and KillZone are great, and i would recommend playing them both before the sequels come out. But (if i recall correctly), they are changing the control's for KillZone 3, so if you play the 2nd one it would be for story only. You could probably get the GOW trilogy online for about 40-50 bucks.( At least you can here in Europe ) Which is a great deal imo since you basically get 3 games. Or, if you have a PS2 or a PS3 with playback, just get the PS3 versions of the previous haha. Little Big Planet is another really fun game for the PS3. It doesn't look like much, but you'll get lost for hours playing it. Its loads of fun.
    I loved Killzone 2. Sadly they removed the custom games and the server browser. I hate matchmaking.

vCash
    2011 is the year of sequels for the PS3. So many good ones.

None bigger than Uncharted 3.

vCash
    Okay so for ME should I play the 1st one, same with Killzone 1 and 2.

vCash
    1st ME isn't available on PS3 unfortunately, and ME2 isn't coming out until the 18th. I'd def recommend picking up ME2 when it comes out, and reading up on what happened in ME1 since that's not an option. Lucky for you ME3 is being released on Xbox and PS3 at the same time, I believe.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    killzone is ok imo, fun but only ok

I loved Infamous, cant wait for the second one,Mass Effect series is pretty sick, but you have to play all of them if you want to fully understand the story, not sure if mass effect 1 is on ps3 or not, but they all tie in with each other, on the xbox if you have game saves from me1 it actually has small sidestories that carry on based on what you did on me1 and me2 for when me3 comes out

the game i honestly cannot wait for is Elder Scrolls Skyrim...ive beat oblivion like 5 times because i loved it so much

vCash
    I will probably read up on ME1 and play ME2 and 3. Still undecided on whether or not to get killzone 2. Im definitely going to get the third one.

Batman
    AC III
    LA Noire
    Infamous 1 and 2
    ME 2 and 3
    Uncharted 3
    Killzone 3 and 2?

Going to be a good year for me. Good thing most of these will come out near end of year that way I can ask for them during the holiday and get some money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast