Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

OFF-TOPIC thread

we used to have one until a month ago, what the heck happened to that thread? can't find it anymore.

anywho, hey hawk, would you be kind to stickie this permanently? used to be the biggest sized thread back in 07-08 too.

vCash
    as for the new off-topic thread o.p...

i hate people who have homes and families and yet pretend to be homeless and panhandling in portland. everytime i see this one fellow off the freeway, he is wearing different clothing that he is not carrying with him. he seems young, healthy, and just drunk. get a job man.

then i hate people who hate illegal immigrants and using the word "mexican" as an insult... ****ing bigots. especially when one of those panhandlers are in their families. at least immigrants work, your lazy *** ain't.

but the ones i hate the most are the drugged out old hippies who watch foxnews and say the dumbest ****. if you are a hippie, at least watch the channel you are supposed to watch. WTF are you doing watching glen becks and chris wallace? you ain't no ****ing hippie if you follow glen beck! and oh yeah, stop doing those drugs. you can't get high and act like a conservative!!! that is not called being hippies, that's just being a hypocrite!!!

okay there goes my new year's rant.

vCash
    oh yeah one more thing i hate right now... freeloading cousin in-law who doesn't want to work, doesn't want to go to school and doesn't want to move out.

i ****ing hate that ****. at least pick 1!!!!!

vCash
    stickied

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    ^thanks!

vCash
    Im pretty sure we should have a nedco thought of the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by don'tfireNedCo View Post
    oh yeah one more thing i hate right now... freeloading cousin in-law who doesn't want to work, doesn't want to go to school and doesn't want to move out.

i ****ing hate that ****. at least pick 1!!!!!
    woah woah,

why don't you just kick him out? or tell him he has 2 weeks, something? I am sure it is much more complicated then im making it, i just wanna know more about whats going on here.

vCash
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    woah woah,

why don't you just kick him out? or tell him he has 2 weeks, something? I am sure it is much more complicated then im making it, i just wanna know more about whats going on here.
    it's a SHE... a 36 year old child...... my wife's childhood bestbud... whatever......

vCash
    ill put something i hate. people that follow trends. everyone at some time has followed a trend and i realize that, what bugs me though is when people follow a trend and are oblivious to it, then act better than you.

example, apple products. great company, but my god some people are so annoying with thier iphones. people say so much ignorant stuff like, my apply comp cant get viruses, apple is better than pc, iphone is better than all.. blah. they throw opinions around (except for the viruses thing which is false) like they are fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    ill put something i hate. people that follow trends. everyone at some time has followed a trend and i realize that, what bugs me though is when people follow a trend and are oblivious to it, then act better than you.

example, apple products. great company, but my god some people are so annoying with thier iphones. people say so much ignorant stuff like, my apply comp cant get viruses, apple is better than pc, iphone is better than all.. blah. they throw opinions around (except for the viruses thing which is false) like they are fact.
    i agree.

my sister-in-law that visited for christmas said she is a ladyGAGA fan because she speaks to all the loners from high school.... my sister in law WAS the promqueen of her high school. WTF???

vCash
    http://vimeo.com/17494033

i got this from cav's forum, i thought it was hilarious that you guys should take a look

my favorite parts
    * a guy wearing a covergirl tshirt with lebron's face on
    * a guy from san diego says he came from san diego pretty much just to boo lebron
    * some dude says "hey lebron, tell your momma that delonte says hello!"

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVI_7k4V_kk

not sure why this was never aired on ESPN, but its good.

vCash
    dude just expect that vid to be deleted if mods ever see it.
    Last edited by don'tfireNedCo; 01-03-2011 at 08:28 PM.

vCash
    this isnt totally off topic but: When are allstar rosters announced? And when do we find out whos in the Slam Dunk contest? Are there dates for those or just like sometime near the end of Jan?

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast