Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    'Rivera - sick defense':

I agree, and I know defenses win championships. We didn't have a TERRIBLE defense this past season, though. We did, however, have the worst offense in the NFL.

Harbaugh:

- If I had to decide between the 49ers and Michigan, I think I would pick Michigan if I were him. (I also hear the 49ers are looking at Marvin Lewis.)

- If Carolina is thinking about a Coordinator instead of a Head Coach, I would love to have Harbaugh (with some great coordinators under him). If nothing else, it would be awesome to finally have someone on the Panthers' staff who finally knows how to develop QBs.

The 'Belichick' Coach Factory:
    - Is any of this guy's assistant coaches/former assistants/coordinators available?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by polley8306 View Post
    if harbaugh goes any were they have been saying michigan.
    He said today that he was going to coach in the NFL and wasnt interested in coaching college football next season

vCash
    I think Mike Mularcky would make a good head coach. Also we would be taking the Falcons OC away at the same time. But I dont see us having interest in him. I'm a Harbaugh guy.

vCash
    Mularcky was one of the worst head coaches ever they should hire the old ravens head coach bilick and hire Kevin Greene as d coordinator

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatPantherSox View Post
    Mularcky was one of the worst head coaches ever they should hire the old ravens head coach bilick and hire Kevin Greene as d coordinator
    I think Mularkey is a pretty crappy HC too, I don't care what the FOX broadcasters think of him. I would definitely be on board for Greene as the DC, but I'm not really a fan of Billick either to tell you the truth.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    More news:

The Panthers and Browns have both inquired about Giants DC Perry Fewell regarding their head coaching vacancies.

Fewell ran the No. 7 defense in 2010, a unit that led the NFL in forced fumbles and ranked fifth in sacks. The Lovie Smith disciple also got a cup of coffee in the head coaching ranks as the Bills' interim man at the end of the 2009 season. Fewell would appear to be a more likely candidate in Carolina than Cleveland. The Panthers are targeting coordinators only.
    The Panthers have been granted permission to interview Chargers DC Ron Rivera for their head coaching vacancy.

He joins Giants DC Perry Fewell on the known list of Panthers interviewees. Indications are that Rivera may be an early favorite for the job based on his performance this year and Carolina owner Jerry Richardson's intent to hire an NFL coordinator. Either candidate would satisfy the Rooney Rule.
    -rotoworld

Both good names, I wanted to see us show some interest in Fewell.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I live in San Diego and I see the pieces of crap Ron Rivera has to work with he has sub par players but the scheme he uses works but it's a 3-4 defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I think Mularkey is a pretty crappy HC too, I don't care what the FOX broadcasters think of him. I would definitely be on board for Greene as the DC, but I'm not really a fan of Billick either to tell you the truth.
    Im not really a fan of Mularcky. But for whatever reason, I think he could work. Maybe not. Definately not my first, second, or third choice though. Just throwing that name out there because I hadnt seen it mentioned. I was saying it because of what FOX broadcasters say. I think FOX broadcasters are idiots. I havent heard them say anything about Mularcky anyways. I dont know if they said something during the game or something because I didnt see the game. Just throwing out a name.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    More news:

-rotoworld

Both good names, I wanted to see us show some interest in Fewell.
    I hope we can get Fewell. He's one of my personal top 3.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Also I got to say homestar, Fewell in NC bodes well for you as a fan. Not only is he likely to pass over Luck, but I'd be willing to bet he grabs Bowers from Clemson. Even though he's a defensive backs guy, I don't think he grab a CB with the No. 1 overall.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Yeah Riveria would be nice but the d would change and that would be to a 3/4 I actually like this hire he needs an OC with great playcalling

Harbaugh *****best and he is going pro not to Michigan
    Fisher
    Lebeau

Cowher is in play now that the Giants didn't fire there coach.

Mike Martz just for the play calling

Mularkey he is the OC of our rival and he has molded Matt Ryan into a great QB with play calling and they have only one reciever Rodney White like us. Plus you put a dent in the Atlanta Staff.

dislikes
    Grimm running game would be a after thought would have to bring in a wiz at OC to have success

Rob Ryan ???? not sure Cleveland def has been okay but another 3/4

Perry Fewell a okay canidiate but a def guy needs to bring in a OC wiz once again

vCash
    I think they should trade down sign mcnabb and hire a guy who develops qbs cause clauson showed promise with some of his throws there was a back shoulder throw that he made that was on the money

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatPantherSox View Post
    I live in San Diego and I see the pieces of crap Ron Rivera has to work with he has sub par players but the scheme he uses works but it's a 3-4 defense
    He runs a 3-4, but he also has experience running a 4-3 from his days as DC in Chicago. I sure hope we don't switch schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    Also I got to say homestar, Fewell in NC bodes well for you as a fan. Not only is he likely to pass over Luck, but I'd be willing to bet he grabs Bowers from Clemson. Even though he's a defensive backs guy, I don't think he grab a CB with the No. 1 overall.
    I would be happy with the Fewell hire. He was one of the first names I suggested this year, along with Charlie Weis and Russ Grimm. Obviously Weis is not an option at this point, but I would be very happy with either guy. I'm warming up to Rivera too.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I don't know about you guys, but I was impressed with Harbaugh last night and how Stanford throttled the Hoakies.

And despite news to the contrary, it is being reported that Carolina has been talking to Harbaugh for WEEKS...

vCash
    I changed my mind draft luck flush Jimmy like a turd

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast