Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 169
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    S.A New Jersey
    Posts
    10,828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Your best bet is to message swells on the website, as he hasn't been on PSD in awhile.

    Is anyone still doing this?
    I do it for UFC but have been slacking of late. Maybe we shoud start a whole new league..
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    I do it for UFC but have been slacking of late. Maybe we shoud start a whole new league..
    Agreed, or like go hard during the new season. Any specific ideas?

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    811
    vCash
    1500
    I suggest we do an "Official PSD Invitational" idea is whenever there is an major UFC event (not the minor events) we make picks for each fight of the card. In addition to avoid draws as to who the champion may be we can do a Lock pick in which we choose the winning fighter,Way of victory (Decision,KO,Sub), and round. then we tabulate the result afterwards and save the data so that we have a tournament champ (that event only) and accumulative score tabulation that determine an official list total.

    very simple right? we can start on the next event.
    something like this..

    UFC 145:
    Official fight card

    Main Card
    Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans
    Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills
    Brendan Schaub vs. Ben Rothwell
    Mark Bocek vs. Matt Wiman

    Undercard
    Miguel Torres vs. Michael McDonald
    Maximo Blanco vs. Marcus Brimage
    Travis Browne vs. Chad Griggs
    Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin
    Mac Danzig vs. Efrain Escudero
    Anthony Njokuani vs. John Makdessi
    Chris Clements vs. Keith Wisniewski
    Matt Brown vs. Stephen Thompson

    Locks #1: Mcdonald (KO-Rd2)
    lock #2: Jones (KO-RD2)

    so 2 locks. other rules when you guys agree.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    S.A New Jersey
    Posts
    10,828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lexecutioner View Post
    I suggest we do an "Official PSD Invitational" idea is whenever there is an major UFC event (not the minor events) we make picks for each fight of the card. In addition to avoid draws as to who the champion may be we can do a Lock pick in which we choose the winning fighter,Way of victory (Decision,KO,Sub), and round. then we tabulate the result afterwards and save the data so that we have a tournament champ (that event only) and accumulative score tabulation that determine an official list total.

    very simple right? we can start on the next event.
    something like this..

    UFC 145:
    Official fight card

    Main Card
    Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans
    Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills
    Brendan Schaub vs. Ben Rothwell
    Mark Bocek vs. Matt Wiman

    Undercard
    Miguel Torres vs. Michael McDonald
    Maximo Blanco vs. Marcus Brimage
    Travis Browne vs. Chad Griggs
    Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin
    Mac Danzig vs. Efrain Escudero
    Anthony Njokuani vs. John Makdessi
    Chris Clements vs. Keith Wisniewski
    Matt Brown vs. Stephen Thompson

    Locks #1: Mcdonald (KO-Rd2)
    lock #2: Jones (KO-RD2)

    so 2 locks. other rules when you guys agree.

    We pretty much do this for every event anyway. We have fight threads for all events.

    Our fantasy league is where we can bet fake money and get paid on picks if we are right.
    Last edited by yanks19791024; 04-04-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    S.A New Jersey
    Posts
    10,828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Agreed, or like go hard during the new season. Any specific ideas?
    It prob be easy to just stay in the league we have. If we start a new one we would have to start new accounts. Ill pm swells to add Lex...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Get your picks in boys.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    S.A New Jersey
    Posts
    10,828
    vCash
    1500
    got my picks in. 75 on SY and Sakk to win...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    S.A New Jersey
    Posts
    10,828
    vCash
    1500
    Im up to $7800 in winnings so far. making a huge bet for WED...

    Earnings Username
    $26,567 TitanFan2K
    $19,455 kaduey
    $18,071 SpecialK23
    $16,953 CrossFaceCradler1
    $16,557 aberous19
    $10,283 cowcatcher
    $6,376 mjbogan
    $5,836 kickass32
    $5,250 Roundhouse
    $5,167 bayzel22
    $4,987 rawr
    $4,761 MattHughesRules
    $4,626 OnyxShadow
    $4,425 clcoupe22
    $4,309 yanks19791024

    Finished 15 overall for ufc 148
    Last edited by yanks19791024; 07-09-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,665
    vCash
    1342
    I bet $1000 on Dillashaw, Guimaraes and Weidman and won $4,707.

    I'm up to $11,859
    -----

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    I put my picks in for the first time in quite some time. I went all in on Chris Weidman.

    I went 9-2 on this card as well.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    I went all in on Nick Ring.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    I finished 4th overall tonight for points. I went 8-1 (thanks Grispi) and if the judges had Pham over Miller as a UD.

    I kind of lost $7,000 on Grispi as well.


    87 Discobob
    83 arlopear
    81 ericsmith
    79 amaysn
    79 MikeThomasBrown

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,665
    vCash
    1342
    Not a good finish for me, I was trying to finish with a bang, but it backfired. I only scored 50 points and my parlay didn't pay off.

    I had $3,000 on Machida, Lauzon and Grisp that would have netted me over $9,000, but Grispi had to lose and ruined everything.

    On the bright side, I finished first in both point and earnings, but with only 5 players in the league and only 4 active, not really something to brag about lol.

    Anyways, new season now and everyone starts from scratch.
    -----

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,910
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Not a good finish for me, I was trying to finish with a bang, but it backfired. I only scored 50 points and my parlay didn't pay off.

    I had $3,000 on Machida, Lauzon and Grisp that would have netted me over $9,000, but Grispi had to lose and ruined everything.

    On the bright side, I finished first in both point and earnings, but with only 5 players in the league and only 4 active, not really something to brag about lol.

    Anyways, new season now and everyone starts from scratch.
    I lost all of my cash, and I could have possibly had that #1 spot for points in the entire site for UFC on Fox 4 if not for him. Just for that, I hope they cut him.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,732
    vCash
    1500
    who needs an invite?
    My favorite Mixed Martial Artist include...

    Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....



Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •