Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My upset is Carson over Walker. I just can't take Hershel seriously.
    -----

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    My upset is Carson over Walker. I just can't take Hershel seriously.
    Neither can I. I don't know much about Carson other than the fact that he hasn't fought in nearly a decade. I know Strikeforce is just trying to put an anyone against Walker for them to set up a fight against Mark Coleman, Dave Batista or Don Frye like they mentioned.

vCash
    I put some money on some upsets and a $100 parlay on Jacare, Carson, and Tapasua that pays $2524

$250 on Cyborg pays $1600

$300 on Carson pays $645

$150 on Wagner pays $960

$250 on Tapasua pays $1000
    My favorite Mixed Martial Artist include...

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

vCash
    Looks like I won some money on Abe Wagner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Looks like I won some money on Abe Wagner.
    I lost money on fat boy timmy
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    How early do you need to get picks/wagers in? Apparently I'm failing as I only keep finding events weeks ahead, not the one this evening, for example....

vCash
    I think the UFC ones end at 3:00 PM where their cards start at 7:00. I'm not quite sure. You can put them in the day of though.

vCash
    I think the UFC ones end at 3:00 PM where their cards start at 7:00. I'm not quite sure. You can put them in the day of though.
    I couldnt do the SF ones when I got home from work around 1 EST.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    I couldnt do the SF ones when I got home from work around 1 EST.
    Because it is apart of the Titan Fighting Championship from last night. You needed to have it in for yesterday because of TFC. Secondary League takes two events top fights.

vCash
    Made $815, Tapasua killed my parlay, but the $100 I had on Derrow really paid off.

I didn't change my Wagner/Sylvia pick though, I was set to do it on Friday, but I said I would do it when I get home, but I forgot.
    -----

vCash
    Overall it was a bust for me. I threw down $50 at the last minute on Wagner and made $320 but lost $75 overall. I really thought Tapasua was going to win.

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Made $815, Tapasua killed my parlay, but the $100 I had on Derrow really paid off.

I didn't change my Wagner/Sylvia pick though, I was set to do it on Friday, but I said I would do it when I get home, but I forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by swells2048 View Post
    Overall it was a bust for me. I threw down $50 at the last minute on Wagner and made $320 but lost $75 overall. I really thought Tapasua was going to win.
    I made like $875. I through down two bets on Prangley and Wagner. I actually did really good in this one getting most of my fights right besides like Clementi and Sylvia.

vCash
    I was too late for me to put in my bets for Strikeforce: Diaz Vs. Cyborg . I was looking at the odds for UFC 126 and was actually surprised that Franklin was the favorite over Griffin. I thought Griffin would be the favorite for some reason.
    Last edited by Metal Militia; 01-30-2011 at 11:31 PM.

vCash
    Everyone got their picks/wagers in? I've got a wager on Anderson, Forrest and Bader I believe.

vCash
    Everyone got their picks/wagers in? I've got a wager on Anderson, Forrest and Bader I believe.
    Too many even money bets. I spread my money out a little more this time on several underdogs. Banuelos, Johnson, Bader, Omigawa, Ruediger and Kelly

I have a parlay on Jones, Johnson and Torres.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast