Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

MMA Fantasy League

Go to MMAPlayground.com and create an account (it is free) and post your user ID here so I can send you an invite for the league. Our league name is PSD MMA Fans.

Basically there are two ways to play. Picking winners for UFC events and then placing bets on the winners.

There is also a secondary league that is separate for Strikeforce, Cage Rage, K1, TFC, etc.

MMAPlayground will keep track of our ranking, win-loss records, and earnings.

Everyone is welcome to play but if you sign up please try to stay active for at least the UFC events. The great thing is you can make your picks a couple of months in advance and it is saved.
    My favorite Mixed Martial Artist include...

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

vCash
    MikeThomasBrown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    MikeThomasBrown
    sent you an invitation

Mir, Overeem, Machida, Forest, Schafer, Carwin, Franklin, Bisping, Hughes, Maynard, Wiman, Lawler, B. Henderson, Njokuani, Swick, Brenneman, Torres, Grispi, Alvarez, Lombard, Santiago....

vCash
    Made my picks. I'm thinking there's going to be alot of decisions.

vCash
    Don't forget to place your bets by going to my wagers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swells2048 View Post
    Don't forget to place your bets by going to my wagers
    Done... I've never done the parlays and such so this will be interesting. I put down like $325 with 75$ on DHK on the upset over Diaz.

vCash
    PeteDahhSneak

vCash
    I ended up betting on Marcus Davis, Thiago Silva and DHK. I really didn't do good with my picks.

vCash
    Asumma
    NFL REDRAFT
    CO GM IAMARANGER18
    METROPOLITANS

QB Aaron Rodgers
    WR Roddy White
    CB Charles Tillman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    PeteDahhSneak
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff86 View Post
    Asumma
    invitation sent

vCash
    I ended up betting on Marcus Davis, Thiago Silva and DHK. I really didn't do good with my picks.
    I put $500 on Stann, $250 on Kim and $100 on Nunes with a Parlay on Grispi, McKee and Silva. Lost $100 on Silva but made a total of $4,805

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swells2048 View Post
    I put $500 on Stann, $250 on Kim and $100 on Nunes with a Parlay on Grispi, McKee and Silva. Lost $100 on Silva but made a total of $4,805
    I think I made like 8 dollars. I didn't want to spend too much and lose it all. I'm still a bit confused with it all. I thought the parlay was the betting and such. Like, you can only pick three? How did you bet on all six of em'? And do you get like $1000 total, or for each event?
    Last edited by BranWingss; 01-02-2011 at 05:27 PM.

vCash
    I think I made like 8 dollars. I didn't want to spend too much and lose it all. I'm still a bit confused with it all. I thought the parlay was the betting and such. Like, you can only pick three? How did you bet on all six of em'? And do you get like $1000 total, or for each event?
    I think you get $1000 for each season (like 3 events). You can wager on as many fights as you want up to the money you have in your bankroll. Then on the left you can pick 3 fights for a parlay and vote on the parlay a certain amount.

So with $1000 I spit it

$500 on Stann
    $250 on Kim
    $100 on Nunes

and I think I bet $300 on the parlay. I lost $100 on the parlay, not on Silva. Silva was my only winner.

vCash
    yanks19791024 my screen name
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    yanks19791024 my screen name
    sent.

BTW, my user name over there is RearNakedTrigg.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast