Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,295
    vCash
    1500
    Zmaster, I don't think you should be afraid if what people think of your opinion. I may like the Call of Duty series, but the fanboys and the fact that they're putting out a new game every year is starting to get on my nerves. My biggest gaming issue is how some people insist on playing the same generic first person shooter games like they're the only ones available when there are other games that are just as good and fun.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,240
    vCash
    2100
    I agree, H-MYK.

    I'm a COD guy, but it doesn't deter me from playing Halo, Gears, Rainbow 6, Battlefield or any of the other shooters.

    I have no problem admitting COD sucks in some aspects, but it's the game I'm used to and I enjoy playing most, so I stick to it. It's definitely my favorite game to play, but it would be ignorant of me to say "ITS THE BEST GAME EVR" just because I like it the most. It's a very flawed game, I'm just used to it. It's familiar

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,229
    vCash
    1500
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is a really underrated FPS, and still really fun to play on-line.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I agree, H-MYK.

    I'm a COD guy, but it doesn't deter me from playing Halo, Gears, Rainbow 6, Battlefield or any of the other shooters.

    I have no problem admitting COD sucks in some aspects, but it's the game I'm used to and I enjoy playing most, so I stick to it. It's definitely my favorite game to play, but it would be ignorant of me to say "ITS THE BEST GAME EVR" just because I like it the most. It's a very flawed game, I'm just used to it. It's familiar
    Well, I enjoy shooter games, but I like other games as well. It bugs me how some people won't touch certain games because they don't have those sexy names on the front. It also bugs me when people feel the need to ***** at others because they don't like certain games. It's not the end of the world, just respect the opinions of others.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,240
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Well, I enjoy shooter games, but I like other games as well. It bugs me how some people won't touch certain games because they don't have those sexy names on the front. It also bugs me when people feel the need to ***** at others because they don't like certain games. It's not the end of the world, just respect the opinions of others.
    Agree.

    I ask "Care to explain" and stuff like that when people put their opinions out there, but it's because I'm legitimately interested in why they think a certain game is better. I love hearing about new games that I didn't previously consider playing. Assassin's creed is a perfect example. I thought it looked stupid, then I kept reading about it because a few posters on here kept mentioning it, and now I'm no-lifing AC:2

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,295
    vCash
    1500
    I just tell people to give the games a try, they don't have to like it as much as I did. If you don't like it, I admit, I might joke around. But that's the farthest I'd go, I don't want to act like a complete jack *** about opinions of others.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Agree.

    I ask "Care to explain" and stuff like that when people put their opinions out there, but it's because I'm legitimately interested in why they think a certain game is better. I love hearing about new games that I didn't previously consider playing. Assassin's creed is a perfect example. I thought it looked stupid, then I kept reading about it because a few posters on here kept mentioning it, and now I'm no-lifing AC:2
    Ever since I posted that I hated it after playing for 5 hours and stopped playing. I'm having 2nd thoughts on that.... How can I be the only person to not like it.... Probably should give it another chance.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •