Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    halo reach beat black ops lol yeah okay

Bring It On Schwarzenegger!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Care to explain why?
    Ok. Because its too repetitive. It's all hiding behind something and shooting. Like I said, the game is still pretty good though (top 10 for sure).

vCash
    This list sucks... FEAR and Limbo should be way higher, especially Limbo.

and BO ahead of COD4? pssh.

Reach way to high as well IMO.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Ok. Because its too repetitive. It's all hiding behind something and shooting. Like I said, the game is still pretty good though (top 10 for sure).
    not trying to dog you or anything but you obviously never played it if that's your reasoning. Not arguing your opinion about which game is better but repetitive was NEVER the case for any mass effect game. Games like Call of Duty, Halo, Medal of Honor, Battlefield bad company, would fit that description of yours much more so then Mass Effect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. RPG View Post
    not trying to dog you or anything but you obviously never played it if that's your reasoning. Not arguing your opinion about which game is better but repetitive was NEVER the case for any mass effect game. Games like Call of Duty, Halo, Medal of Honor, Battlefield bad company, would fit that description of yours much more so then Mass Effect.
    I played Mass Effect 2 and I liked it. But to me it seems like its way more hiding and shooting then actual run and gun (Halo or Cod). Reminds me of a Gears of War type of shooting. You're telling me its not repetitive? You pick 2 guys for every mission and every missions objective is just hide and shoot.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 01-01-2011 at 03:07 PM.

vCash
    I think fallout's better than 5, and I'm shocked at Mass Effect #1. I've never played it because it never looked overly appealing to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    How can you find Halo repetitive, but not L4D?
    Well all games in one sense or another are obviously repetitive but Halo more so then any other. L4D is a very interesting game, I see different **** all the time in it. It's unpredictable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    It's fine if you think Halo sucks, but to blame it on repetitiveness and immediately after list Left 4 Dead as a game you really like is laughable. I get that people don't like Halo, but it's far from repetitive IMO and nowhere close to how repetitive Left 4 Dead is.
    I'll assume you don't/didn't play L4D very much.

vCash
    L4D is massively overrated. Zombies aren't supposed to run. It takes the whole fun out of zombies.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    Thats what they posted as the review for bioshock 2. The other guy pointed out how horribly it was written so I quoted that to show probably the worst one
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Seems like the list is all about the new releases... and most popular titles... Very few games that aren't from 2010 actually. Still can't say I disagree with a lot of their choices.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halladaymvp View Post
    Well all games in one sense or another are obviously repetitive but Halo more so then any other. L4D is a very interesting game, I see different **** all the time in it. It's unpredictable.
    Maybe its only because i bought the first one and they didn't have more maps for **** knows how long, but all you did was kill zombies and get to the end. I mean yea each map is fun to beat like once or twice, but it get way to repetitive and boring after awhile. Just my opinion of course. Now when yall call Halo repetitive, are yall referring to the campaign, or the multiplayer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    I've never, ever understood the Gears love. It just never does anything for me.

Anyway, I am a Halo person.
    Somebody thinks he's clever!
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    I think fallout's better than 5, and I'm shocked at Mass Effect #1. I've never played it because it never looked overly appealing to me.
    Mass Effect is an awesome game story wise.
    The combat was a bit fun too.

It's like fallout, where you can pick however you want to act/talk to people.

vCash
    GTA 4 is really fun, Bioshock is simply amazing, Halo games = Sex. I HATE call of duty but I think Halo 3 should be ranked higher, Bioshock 2 wasn't half as good as Bioshock 1.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast