Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    424
    vCash
    1500
    halo reach beat black ops lol yeah okay

    Bring It On Schwarzenegger!!!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Care to explain why?
    Ok. Because its too repetitive. It's all hiding behind something and shooting. Like I said, the game is still pretty good though (top 10 for sure).

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Worth
    Posts
    19,824
    vCash
    1500
    This list sucks... FEAR and Limbo should be way higher, especially Limbo.

    and BO ahead of COD4? pssh.

    Reach way to high as well IMO.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Ok. Because its too repetitive. It's all hiding behind something and shooting. Like I said, the game is still pretty good though (top 10 for sure).
    not trying to dog you or anything but you obviously never played it if that's your reasoning. Not arguing your opinion about which game is better but repetitive was NEVER the case for any mass effect game. Games like Call of Duty, Halo, Medal of Honor, Battlefield bad company, would fit that description of yours much more so then Mass Effect.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. RPG View Post
    not trying to dog you or anything but you obviously never played it if that's your reasoning. Not arguing your opinion about which game is better but repetitive was NEVER the case for any mass effect game. Games like Call of Duty, Halo, Medal of Honor, Battlefield bad company, would fit that description of yours much more so then Mass Effect.
    I played Mass Effect 2 and I liked it. But to me it seems like its way more hiding and shooting then actual run and gun (Halo or Cod). Reminds me of a Gears of War type of shooting. You're telling me its not repetitive? You pick 2 guys for every mission and every missions objective is just hide and shoot.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 01-01-2011 at 03:07 PM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana.
    Posts
    13,468
    vCash
    1500
    I think fallout's better than 5, and I'm shocked at Mass Effect #1. I've never played it because it never looked overly appealing to me.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,840
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    How can you find Halo repetitive, but not L4D?
    Well all games in one sense or another are obviously repetitive but Halo more so then any other. L4D is a very interesting game, I see different **** all the time in it. It's unpredictable.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,840
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    It's fine if you think Halo sucks, but to blame it on repetitiveness and immediately after list Left 4 Dead as a game you really like is laughable. I get that people don't like Halo, but it's far from repetitive IMO and nowhere close to how repetitive Left 4 Dead is.
    I'll assume you don't/didn't play L4D very much.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,542
    vCash
    1500
    L4D is massively overrated. Zombies aren't supposed to run. It takes the whole fun out of zombies.
    I'm In.



  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    Thats what they posted as the review for bioshock 2. The other guy pointed out how horribly it was written so I quoted that to show probably the worst one
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wrong side of the Ssippi, WI
    Posts
    13,591
    vCash
    1500
    Seems like the list is all about the new releases... and most popular titles... Very few games that aren't from 2010 actually. Still can't say I disagree with a lot of their choices.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by halladaymvp View Post
    Well all games in one sense or another are obviously repetitive but Halo more so then any other. L4D is a very interesting game, I see different **** all the time in it. It's unpredictable.
    Maybe its only because i bought the first one and they didn't have more maps for **** knows how long, but all you did was kill zombies and get to the end. I mean yea each map is fun to beat like once or twice, but it get way to repetitive and boring after awhile. Just my opinion of course. Now when yall call Halo repetitive, are yall referring to the campaign, or the multiplayer?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,222
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    I've never, ever understood the Gears love. It just never does anything for me.


    Anyway, I am a Halo person.
    Somebody thinks he's clever!
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,747
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    I think fallout's better than 5, and I'm shocked at Mass Effect #1. I've never played it because it never looked overly appealing to me.
    Mass Effect is an awesome game story wise.
    The combat was a bit fun too.

    It's like fallout, where you can pick however you want to act/talk to people.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    12,825
    vCash
    1500
    GTA 4 is really fun, Bioshock is simply amazing, Halo games = Sex. I HATE call of duty but I think Halo 3 should be ranked higher, Bioshock 2 wasn't half as good as Bioshock 1.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •