Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    I'm surprised Dragon Age is on the list, let alone 12th, and Oblivion being so high as well but I'm happy they are. Fifa being the only non-driving sports game is awesome.
    I've played Dragon Age, I'd recommend it to anyone who's a medieval fan. There are a couple things that bothered me, one was that sometimes the combat can a bit boring and it's a pain to constantly switch characters to refill their health when it gets low. The second thing was the saving /checkpoint system, I don't know if it's just me or do you have to constantly save because there were a few times where I got put way back after I died.

vCash
    Halo might be the most influential game of all time. It really was at the forefront of multi player gaming. It also introduced theater to multi player which COD copied in Black Ops.

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I've played Dragon Age, I'd recommend it to anyone who's a medieval fan. There are a couple things that bothered me, one was that sometimes the combat can a bit boring and it's a pain to constantly switch characters to refill their health when it gets low. The second thing was the saving /checkpoint system, I don't know if it's just me or do you have to constantly save because there were a few times where I got put way back after I died.
    You can set it so people heal themselves after they get below 100, 75, 50, and 25 percent of their health and you're allowed to save whenever you want as long as you're not in combat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Hell, I'm even finding Dead Space boring and repetitive and I'm on the third chapter.
    That's one problem I had with the game, it was the repetitiveness of the gameplay. Like I said in the one thread you made, the chapters consist of the following: You go in, the people tell you where to go, what to do, you go and do it, you make sure you return in one piece. Plus people say that the game is scary. Sure its environment has that creepy element to it, but you get used to enemies popping out of nowhere, whether it's the ceiling, random wall tiles, behind you, etc.

vCash
    Has anyone posted the link for PS3 version?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Sorry. I meant has anyone started a thread on it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Halo might be the most influential game of all time. It really was at the forefront of multi player gaming. It also introduced theater to multi player which COD copied in Black Ops.
    CoD didn't copy anything. There were games (99% sure) that had the theater mode before Halo. But BOTH series get blown out of the water by the fanboys that make the series seem godly.

vCash
    1. Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust
    2. Hannah Montana: The Movie
    3. Crazy Mouse
    4. Jumper
    5. Yie Ar Kung-Fu
    6. Prison Break
    7. Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
    8. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    9. Power Gig: Rise of the SixString
    10. Star Wars the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
    11. Kengo: Legend of the 9
    12. Screwjumper!
    13. Coffeetime Crosswords
    14. History Channel: Battle for the Pacific
    15. Double D Dodgeball
    16. Clash of the Titans (no it does not release the kraken)
    17. Altered Beast
    18. Cyberball 2072
    19. Fighters Uncaged
    20. Any Harry Potter Xbox 360 Game
    21. Bomberman Act Zero
    22. Pure Futbol
    23. Motion Sports
    24. Winter Sports 2: The Next Challenge
    25. Pirates vs. Ninjas: Dodgeball
    26. Hour of Victory
    27. Summer Athletics: The Ultimate Challenge
    28. Iron Man 2 (good luck...you'll need it)
    29. Pimp My Ride (biggest wtf of a game imo)
    30. Fairytale Fights
    31. Attack of the Movies 3D
    32. Word Puzzle
    33. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
    34. Rock Revolution
    35. Golden Axe: Beast Rider
    36. Tempest
    37. Iron Man (I dare you...no i double dare you...fine triple dare you)
    38. NPPL Championship Paintball 2009
    39. New Rally-X
    40. Scramble
    41. Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal
    42. Sonic Adventure
    43. Monster Jam
    44. Naughty Bear
    45. Disney Sing It
    46. Happy Tree Friends False Alarm
    47. Two Worlds
    48. Sonic the Hedgehog
    49. Sneak King
    50. Justin Bieber (there will be one soon, trust me)

ok there we go....oh wait....

****, my mistake. I thought it was 50 xbox 360 games that you should play if you want to die. My bad my bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    That's one problem I had with the game, it was the repetitiveness of the gameplay. Like I said in the one thread you made, the chapters consist of the following: You go in, the people tell you where to go, what to do, you go and do it, you make sure you return in one piece. Plus people say that the game is scary. Sure its environment has that creepy element to it, but you get used to enemies popping out of nowhere, whether it's the ceiling, random wall tiles, behind you, etc.
    Yep. I don't find it scary at all. It does have a great score and great sound with my Turtle Beaches, but it's nothing close to the original Silent Hill to me. I probably won't finish it since it has to go back Sunday and it's boring me.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Halo would be nothing without Goldeneye, Doom, Duke Nukem and Quake, so....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Also, it was really, really horribly written. Every little blurb was basically, "This is a really good game, and while it has it's flaws, it'll be remembered as time goes by."
    'While its sequel was not as revolutionary as itself, the BioShock brand name is still a very strong brand, and we cannot wait to get our hands on Infinite, which looks as bit as good, if not better than, as BioShock.'

lol
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    'While its sequel was not as revolutionary as itself, the BioShock brand name is still a very strong brand, and we cannot wait to get our hands on Infinite, which looks as bit as good, if not better than, as BioShock.'

lol

vCash
    Halo Reach is alright. Ranked too high imo; I had more fun playing Halo 3. Mass Effect 2 is good, but not number 1...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Halo Reach is alright. Ranked too high imo; I had more fun playing Halo 3. Mass Effect 2 is good, but not number 1...
    Care to explain why?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast