Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ive owned 8 of those and played a few others. i didn't play mass effect 2 though

vCash
    Never really understood all the love that Halo gets. The entire series just plain sucks IMO. Can't believe such a boring, repetitive game gets so much hype. Left 4 dead is easily on my favorites, I still play it a few times a week and if you know how to play and have a good team it's an awesome game although I didn't really like the second one. Also can't believe that NHL 11(or any other year of NHL) didn't make it. The NHL dynasty has won more sports awards IIRC then any other game. Also a bit surprising Madden didn't make although I don't like Madden but I know it's massively popular here and in the U.S. Like Halo, I never really understood why Gears of War is such a hit. It's cool for like the first 20 minutes and then like Halo it becomes a yawnfest and it's uninteresting.

vCash
    I for the most part agree with you halladay.

I do like Final Fantasy, Black Ops, Oblivion, L4D, GTA4 and a few others on the list. Good games.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halladaymvp View Post
    Never really understood all the love that Halo gets. The entire series just plain sucks IMO. Can't believe such a boring, repetitive game gets so much hype. Left 4 dead is easily on my favorites, I still play it a few times a week and if you know how to play and have a good team it's an awesome game although I didn't really like the second one. Also can't believe that NHL 11(or any other year of NHL) didn't make it. The NHL dynasty has won more sports awards IIRC then any other game. Also a bit surprising Madden didn't make although I don't like Madden but I know it's massively popular here and in the U.S. Like Halo, I never really understood why Gears of War is such a hit. It's cool for like the first 20 minutes and then like Halo it becomes a yawnfest and it's uninteresting.
    How can you find Halo repetitive, but not L4D?

vCash
    I don't like Halo at all anymore, but I don't really find the storyline too repetitive.

I played through 3 and Reach because I loved Halo and Halo 2 so much, but I feel like 3 and reach didn't live up to expectations. To me, at least.

vCash
    Is Batman: Arkham Asylum really that good? Is it tough to beat or easy?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    I've never, ever understood the Halo love. It just never does anything for me.

Anyway, I am a Gears person. One damn achievement left on that game (I've even made it to the previously near-impossible level 100 on multiplayer), and I'll have them all.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I've never, ever understood the Gears love. It just never does anything for me.

Anyway, I am a Halo person.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    They have Bioshock at number 6 but on the PS3 list, it's not even listed. What?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halladaymvp View Post

wow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post

wow
    I fully agree with him.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I fully agree with him.
    It's fine if you think Halo sucks, but to blame it on repetitiveness and immediately after list Left 4 Dead as a game you really like is laughable. I get that people don't like Halo, but it's far from repetitive IMO and nowhere close to how repetitive Left 4 Dead is.

vCash
    I also agree that L4D is repetitive. I wasn't a fan at all. Zombies aren't supposed to run at you.

Hell, I'm even finding Dead Space boring and repetitive and I'm on the third chapter.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Have never played one game on that list. I am more of a sports guy!
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Is Batman: Arkham Asylum really that good? Is it tough to beat or easy?
    It's really good. It's one of those games in which you're most likely to finish within a week at the most. I found it rather easy because I'm more of a button-masher when I'm playing beat-em-up games. If you care about achievements, it's likely that you have to beat it 3 times, once on Easy, once on Normal and once on Hard.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast