Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

50 Xbox 360 Games You Should Play Before You Die

The Xbox 360 has had a great run even since its launch back in 2005. It has had some of the best releases ever, and while the system is notorious for having a lack of exclusive titles, it still has a solid library, with games that will always be remember as gaming generations pass by. With the likes of Mass Effect 2, Gears of War, Halo: Reach, Assassin’s Creed II and many, many others, it’s kind of hard to say which games are the best on the system.

Like we have done for the PS3 before, we will be listing out the Top 50 games of the Xbox 360 is the list below. Enjoy the list, and tell us what you think in your comments below!
    Source: Gamingbolt.com

What are your opinions of the list?
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    After all the awards and accolades I've seen it get, I'd think LIMBO would be higher on the list. I've played the demo a few times, and I think I'm going to have to buy it. I don't recall ever playing another game like it.

Anyway, it's not a bad list, although well over half of it is multi-platform games, which makes the whole 360 part of it a little weird. Also, it was really, really horribly written. Every little blurb was basically, "This is a really good game, and while it has it's flaws, it'll be remembered as time goes by."
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Too many multi platform games to be considered a must play for 360
    I thought it would just show games exclusive to Xbox, a lot of them are on PC too

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Halo 3's way to low imo.

vCash
    I'm surprised Dragon Age is on the list, let alone 12th, and Oblivion being so high as well but I'm happy they are. Fifa being the only non-driving sports game is awesome.

vCash
    list blows seems how mass effect/2 is the worst game ever.. I have actually never met anyone that has played that game. I tried it once (boring as ****)

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Limbo is absolutely fantastic. Should be way higher.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I'm going to be honest about Halo, I'm not as enthusiastic about the series now as when it first came out. It started off great but the fanbase ruined it for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    list blows seems how mass effect/2 is the worst game ever.. I have actually never met anyone that has played that game. I tried it once (boring as ****)
    Seriously? You tried it once and didn't like it, so instead of going with "It's just not my type of game," you just go straight to "worst game ever," despite all the Game of the Year awards it's won?

Seriously?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    played 29/50, almost time to die :O

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I'm going to be honest about Halo, I'm not as enthusiastic about the series now as when it first came out. It started off great but the fanbase ruined it for me.
    I agree. I liked the first Halo but I haven't had any joy playing any of the other ones since.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Seriously? You tried it once and didn't like it, so instead of going with "It's just not my type of game," you just go straight to "worst game ever," despite all the Game of the Year awards it's won?

Seriously?
    I watched the trailer for ME2 and it just doesn't look like anything I'd care to play.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Halo: Reach that high? I liked the campaign but I don't think its ahead of Read Dead Redemption in terms of story line, certainly not Fallout 3 either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I watched the trailer for ME2 and it just doesn't look like anything I'd care to play.
    I doubt it's for everyone (as I said, I haven't played it yet either), but you're also not calling it "the worst game ever."
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

Seriously?
    Yeah I was probably a little overdramatic but I actually enjoy that type of game. I believe it is similar gameplay to Oblivion, which I really liked but Mass Effect just sucked.
    Last edited by ATL#22; 12-31-2010 at 12:11 AM.

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    I still say GTA 4 is the greatest game of all time as of now. Lack of respectable online play keeps it from being higher I guess.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast