Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which 2 should I rent? (PS3 or XBOX)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • NBA 2K11

8 44.44%
  • Alan Wake

7 38.89%
  • Bioshock

6 33.33%
  • Dead Rising 2

7 38.89%
  • Other (Specify please)

5 27.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Bioshock is losing!? You all fail.

vCash
    I bought BioShock on eBay, so I'm waiting for it to arrive. I've played it for a few minutes and liked what I played.
    I'm In.

vCash
    You should have gotten Fallout 3. Unless you have a patch or used to glitching / freezing, you're going to have a hard time with New Vegas. Both of the Fallout games for the next generation consoles are really good however. My best advice to anyone playing either Fallout 3 or New Vegas for the first time is 2 things:

1) Be patient. The games are long and you're going to get killed several times to begin with but once you understand what to do, you should be fine. When I first started playing Fallout 3, as soon as I gotten out of the vault, I appeared in random locations and it took me a week to figure out but afterwards I started to enjoy the game.

2) Take time to level up, explore places, do side quests. It's a long game so you might as well take time, it might pay off later on in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I bought BioShock on eBay, so I'm waiting for it to arrive. I've played it for a few minutes and liked what I played.
    Oh, well if that's the case then I retract my statement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123