Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Does anyone know the origin of the "Eat my peach baby, blow on my dice" song? Is it something the writers made up whenever Bates first sang it? I noticed Hank was singing it before he found the dead guy last episode.

cynomatic is offline spɹoʍ ɯopuɐɹ ǝɯos pɐǝɹ
    vCash
    Another good episode this week ....Carla Gugino looked smokin

vCash
    That was a good last episode.

vCash
    Solid episode. I wish there was more Karen. She's either the 2nd or 3rd best character in the show and she's barely getting any screen time this season.

vCash
    Another good episode. This show never fails.

--I didn't like the ending though, all that **** is frustrating to watch. Is Hank really that dumb to go and hangout with Mia and lay down on that bed? That is just a little ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Another good episode. This show never fails.

--I didn't like the ending though, all that **** is frustrating to watch. Is Hank really that dumb to go and hangout with Mia and lay down on that bed? That is just a little ridiculous.
    Well she's 18 now haha. Ya, it gets a little frustrating, but that's what this show is about. Hank dealing with **** that he rightfully and some times not so rightfully deserves.

vCash
    Another good episode. Rob Lowe brought it.

vCash
    Was worried Lowe would be too silly, was kind of right, but it was funny. solid episode.

vCash
    Another great episode... Hank was amazing as usual, Rob Lowe played his part awesomely. Finally he bangs the lawyer (it was only a matter of time). And that Sasha chick's rack is so incredible, it never ceases to amaze me.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 6-4
    Warriors = 8-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Very entertaining. I legit just watch this show to see Hank talk and hot chicks get ****ed - and it delivers all the time.

I feel like the plot is often stale and nothings happening often but the above keep me around.

vCash
    ^^^Lol to each his own. Whatever works for ya man. But I won't lie the very attractive women is a big plus in this show. But for me I love the plot lines they give us.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 6-4
    Warriors = 8-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    This is how I see the current plots -

Hank movie - excuse to **** the one chick and show off her goods. I am more or less convinced that this movie will never be made, although I will concede that it would be very interesting to see it happen/Hank's involvement.

Hank's wife and the dude - excuse for Hank to get back with wife. We all know there is no chance she gets with him over a prolonged period of time.

Hank's court case - excuse for Hank to **** lawyer. We all know he isn't going down for statutory rape.

Runkle - excuse to get back with Marcy via botched snip job (how convenient). If this scenario doesn't go down with Marcy starting to hook up with the loser producer and considering pretending its his kid with Runkle finding out and declaring his love for Marcy I will be shocked.

This is just how I see things, they can shock me by taking them in a different direction but this show really doesn't have a habit of it (only time was end of S3). More or less various excuses for Hank to bang hot chicks with a little family drama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    And that Sasha chick's rack is so incredible, it never ceases to amaze me.
    Yeah. It's just ridiculous. It amazes me they have her wearing a shirt at any point during this show.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah. It's just ridiculous. It amazes me they have her wearing a shirt at any point during this show.
    i want to place them on a mantel and stare at them for hours straight, then use them as punching bags for sparring, then eat chicken parm off them
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash

Californication

Anybody watch this show? It's my favorite if you can't tell. Has anything I would ever want in a show. Sex,drugs,violence and swearing and messed up ****. What more could you want in a show?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast