Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Play Station Move

do any of you have it? if so what games do you have and do you like them
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    Sports Champions is excellent, that's about the only game I've played for it other than using it in Tiger 11, which ****ing sucks. I'm sure they will improve that in Tiger 12 though.

It blows the Wii out of the water though, that's for sure.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Isn't the move the Wii with HD graphics. Basically the "motion" controlls is limited to wrist flicking?

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Isn't the move the Wii with HD graphics. Basically the "motion" controlls is limited to wrist flicking?
    No the accuracy is way better than the Wii

vCash
    The Move with Sports Champions is pretty awesome. It blows the Wii out of the water in terms of gameplay and responsiveness. Ping Pong acts like actual real Ping Pong which is pretty amazing. It was so close that my 55 year old DAD could play it without a 3 hour tutorial like he needed for NHL 10.

I haven't played anything else with it yet but Sports Champions is pretty good, aside from the fact that there are no real sports in the game haha. Ping Pong, Archery, Bocce, and Swordplay are not REALLY sports lol.

vCash
    Yeah, this is all a trend I'm not buying into. I have a Wii and it was entertaining for about 38 seconds. Give me a comfortable couch, a regular controller, and quality games (and since I have both XBox and PS3, platform is no issue).

Oh, and **** this 3D nonsense too.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    I played this, and the Kinect, and I think the Kinect is a lot better...Though I admit I didn't play either long enough to be able to make a super-informed or in-depth opinion.

This seemed just like a souped up Wii for me.

vCash
    I hate standing and playing video games. Enough said. I have a Wii and found out that it sucked sitting down and playing so it has been collecting dust ever since. Anyways, if I want to workout I will either, A: Go for a run outside or B: Go to a gym. I like to relax when playing video games.

vCash
    ^Very true. Also, I don't have move or anything, but it is very annoying that I have to see the little intro for it for all the games that are Move compatible. You should be able to turn it off.